Classic ♔

Classic is what I should tell because this is what all the outfit post is about. I had thought of like, 10 styles to pull up yesterday, different kinds of mix and match and playing around with plains and print to sub to the outfit I’m wearing below. But I really ended up pulling it up because it was kind of a hot day, and perhaps I need something breathable to wear in. But it was more than that. I thought, out of my two outfit posts, I wear only my v-neck shirt (who knows?  upcoming post about how I style a v-neck shirt? xp hahahahaha!). I didn't do it on purpose tho.


My skin’s hardly back from my recent swim trip which I evidently enjoyed too much. I'm off to a family gathering in the cemetery and I feel like I want to be simple yet striking. And this is the perfect outfit to speak to what I want. My heart goes to the classicality of this outfit. Here’s what I wore. Simplicity in class. 


This outfit is so simple yet chic and classic. Black and white with an elegant pop of red is really conceiving even if it’s just basic.


I had to gray scale my background cause it’s messy and I want to emphasize the pop of red within the outfit. It’s not that much but at least for me, it’s the best. It’s basically what I love.  


Plain White v-neck shirt + black pants + thin black watch + THE red doll shoes with gold and crystals = <3


Not much in need of accessories, necklaces , belts or what to complete the look. Elegance could simply mean simplicity. 


I had to share my look with you so maybe; you too, could come up with the same white and black combi with the addition of a striking pop of color. I’m thinking fuchsia pink, orange, dandelion, turquoise or any contemporary color. You should give it a try. ;)

*Mini Book Talk (skip this part if not interested hihihi)

By the way, I had already finished reading my third book that belongs in the Hunger Games Series: Mockingjay without falling asleep or what. I always have trouble of being dizzy and lazy and sleepy whenever books are around but I’m proud to have finished it and all I can say is, Suzanne Collins, you are one unpredictable girl! I hate to cry that it is all over. I’ll miss Peeta Mellark :’( You’ll be forever in my heart Peeta and that is real. :’((



I admit I’m really getting all emotional and saddened about the series but things do come to an end. Thanks to Suzanne for bringing Peeta into my life :’( hahahahaha. The production team did one hell of the job to produce the magnificent films and my emotions are really mixed when the idea of the last part, that is supposed to be screened this year, hits me. My prayers are Suzanne Collins writing new trilogy for the next generation but I think no because authors have real great pleasure hurting us so.. :’( hahahahaha!

---------------

Well before I could cry a river, thank you for reading and looking through my outfit post and my supeeeeeer short book talk. I wish I could talk about it more but I don’t yet think that I have the enough rights to do so. Hahahaha! But anyways, thank you thank you thank you so much for visiting! Spreading all the love I could give from my heart to yours. Hope to see you again! xoxo


P.s: I’m currently working on a blog guesting! Watch out for the ultimate book and movie talk with my twin! :*

Popular Posts