Blog Guesting ft. Giealine Toribio ❤️

HAPPY HAPPY 1,000 PAGEVIEWS THE GIELINE TORIBIO PORTFOLIO! Lord blessed me again with a great success this evening and I'm so happy! I can compare this happiness for something like launching your new clothing line or finishing the runway ramp of it.  It's like your blog's being featured on a magazine or on a famous fashion website. I may be over reacting but that is really it. I'm so happy plus the fact that YOU are here ❤️ And for the celebration, here I have for you guys the blog guesting I'am talking all about! I want tonight's post to be something special. And special is supposed to be shared. So I have here my twin with me. ❤️  And I want to share with you something I really love. Something I have real and eager passion about. Something I can't live without. You may know this, especially my tweeps, and I think I have mentioned this a loooots of time. Movies are a huge part of my life. It is the one I'm always dying to share with other people and most of the times, it is what connects me with them. I want to share with you a quick paper interview with my sister, who in the other hand loves books! Yep. She is the one who opened my reading eyes and she's probably the happiest when I finish the books she recommends hahaha! So we combined what we love and see for yourself how it ended up ❤️ But first...


To my dearest precious readers,


    Thank you for the continuous support for the blog. I know I don't get what you like every time I post and I don't really have the success of being the real "blogger" but this blog is for your entertainment and hobby so if it does it's job well, I'm super okay with that. This blog is for you and it will always be. Thank you so much for every visit and to the people who made the big 1,000. I'm so happy right now and thank you for making me ❤️. Some of that 1,000 were some of the people who continued coming back every time I publish a post and I want you to know guys that I'am very grateful. I promise to continue what I've started and continue posting posts that will keep you interested. Thank you for a huge success. With an average of 70 readers per post, ohmygod, I'm really  on cloud 9! Can't explain the happiness right now ❤️. Thank you thank you thank you once again and thank you for the support! Thank you for making another human happy. Hahaha! God bless you!


With all the love,
Gieline      


So here's our super fun movie and book interview sheet. Hahahaha! We had so much fun answering these few questions. Sorry for my penmanship. Oh God, I envy the neatness of her paper. Hahaha! The quality of the scanner sucks. It's so good that the imperfections of my handwriting are so visible! Hahahaha! We were so happy and making loud noises while answering hahaha! Read through and I suggest you answer it, too! You might wanna answer and share it with a friend for double fun! ❤️

P.S: I'm sorry about the typos in the question sheet. I was super excited I messed it up sorry hihi

P.S2: I remembered editing the first question into "What for you is the best part of the Harry Potter series?". Told you the printer sucks :((((


I cant believe how ugly I write! I'm so sorry. Hahahaha! My writing hands are rested during summer break, you know. Hahahaha!


We've got almost same answers for the third and eleventh question. I wonder why her last answer is that. Hmmm. Well let's leave her the thrill of the doubt. 


I don't know if you guys read but do you mind answering too? I suggest you read because it's a super fun hobby for this summer. Blogger's not letting me give you the file :( so just answer the questions with love and honesty and add some questions too if you like. I hope you have fun while doing it and thank you for celebrating with meeeee! I mean, with uuuuuss! ❤️ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! ❤️ xoxo

Questions are:
1. What for you is the best part of the Harry Potter series?
2. In what movie did you get the longest hangover?
3. In what book did you cry most?
4. In what movie did you cry most?
5. Which book or movie gave you the most unexpected plot?
6. What is the best movie line for you?
7. What is the best book line for you?
8. If you were to give the "Best Fictional Boyfriend" award, who would it be?
9. Who is your fictional peg?
10. What is your favorite tagalog movie?
11. Who is your favorite director?
12. What will be the title of your life if it becomes a movie?
13. What is the hardest question of all it? Hahahaha jk! I'm dying to know your answers too. Please do leave it in the comment box using your google accounts (c'mon you have to have one) hahahaha! Thank youuu!


About Giea:

Ma. Giealine Y. Toribio is the twin sister of Gieline. She is a bookworm and she often likes the book over the movie. She owns tons of book and she will probably own a library someday. You can follow her on twitter @toribiogiea and on instagram @toribiomgy. She sends off her warm greetings to all TGTP readers. ❤️

(hmmm. just currently wondering who my 2000th-pageviews-celebration guest will be.)

Popular Posts