Jumpers for Summer

FINALLYY!! I've been rooting to blog since Saturday but due to capslock unfortunate circumstances, (1. no laptop during the trip 2. when I got home here in Quezon, every gadget I touch lose it's internet connection, yep I'm Warner internet absorber version) I was unable to blog so my apologies for this delayed post. The (second) most awaited trip has come to an end. The Dela Roca Clan Grand Reunion was held last 24th to 25th of May in Villa Leonora, Pansol, Calamba, Laguna and I thank the Lord for such an fun and awesome trip! We had our blasts in the warm pool and every corner of the villa was really picture perfect! Plus Dela Roca Clan's a good accompany especially with the karaoke around. In my estimate, we were 150 Dela Rocas so imagine how fun was that! I got the chance to meet families who I only see on Facebook (some live in Bicol, Laguna, etc.). After the reunion, many Dela Rocas are adding me that's why I concluded I love reunions. Hahaha! Also some of my age bracket make an effort to talk to us and they called themselves "shy kidsxz" hahahaha! The place was good and pretty big. Perfect for the reunion! And I love their bunk beds! 

For the trip, the wardrobe plans were followed haha. As I told you, shoes are very limited. Jumpers had been a bestfriend this summer because they're just like rompers but still rompers are the best. I just think it's the perfect time to wear jumpers! Here's how I paired it up! ;) 


Day 1: Arrival 


See how the background's so perfect? There are more spots. So feed-perfect hahaha 


It's official! I'm getting fat! hahaha! I remember I was still in school, I planned to weigh myself by then and by the end of summer because the goal is to gain weight. Too bad I forgot but I think the goal is achieved. I have been pigging out everyday since day 1 of summer! No diets no workouts, just pure no holding back eating hahaha!


Maroon bandana and hair by my sister
White tee
Denim jumper
Rayban sunnies
LV clutch
Girls' Haven sandals
Swatch watch
❤️


This pose will be overused next week. cross fingeeers! 


Thumbs up for my sandals. Even if it's white, it manages to be still clean after use. Dont know if it's me or what hahaha (maingat po talaga ko sa sapatos. Bawat yapak ay ginto jk)


Nails on point. I painted them myself! 
Caronia navy blue on fingernails and Sara brown on toes


By the pool! It was 3 to 6 feet! 


My sister's my capslock patient photographer by the way haha


The villa was real big. On the right side of the pool was the garden and on the left was the quarters and main hall.


We left 6:00am in Quezon and arrived to Pansol around 9:45 and I was waiting for 5:00pm for the sun to set and sneak a swim but God sent big cloud around 3:00. Thank you Lord! More time more fun! It even rained a bit! The water was warm so it was that perfect. (yes I can swim, no swimming lessons, only the fear of drowning haha)


Night 1: Program


The pool water made my hair so straight haha! I wanted to wear my roshe runs but the main hall where the program will be held was slightly wet because of the people crossing from the pool to the rooms. 


I feel so long. Forgive me, please.


Family shirt
Striped jumper borrowed from my sister
Watch from a friend
and slippers because it was wet hahaha
(i wore my dolphin necklace but it's unseen!)


Kuya: Gieline yng isang strap di nakakabit
Me: Style yan kuya

Cause the shirt design is sayang :( hahaha


trees will lights are just beautiful


Day 2: Departure


Our stay was just exactly 24 hours. From 10:00 to 10:00 of the next day.


#TeamNoLigo hahaha! Dont judge me hahaha! I planned to swim early in the morning but I was so lazy plus it was enjoying to chill for a moment and enjoy the place.


Now with the roshe runs and kpop hair! hahaha! Thanks again to my sister


Roshe run by PinkkBox via IG



I had the best reunion I've ever been to thanks to this place. Villa Leonora was so wonderful plus the mountain view was so awesome and dreamy. If you want a staycation, Pansol, Calamba, Laguna has many places for you! There are literally many private villas and pools around, left and right! Villa Leonora's the biggest. Cool isn't it?! Photo grabbed from my Kuya Tito Xeb (he's my uncle but like my cousin i know you get me haha). 


*sigh* I miss the place. I miss the summer vibes and the roadtrips and the bunk beds and sleepless night and the warm pool and the unli food and my far cousin baby Knight who has cute man bun and dolphin dance move. (follow me on IG for more photos: @toribiogelli) I miss everything! See you Dela Roca Clan (it's too big to be called family haha) in the next two years. Ugh I really miss everything and everyone already. I didn't realize it until I'am writing this. Now I doubt my next summer :( Anyways, let's hope for the best and let things happen as they happen. Well I'm contented spending the summer in morning reading and movie nights. Half sad I can't do that when we got here. Wishing and regretting I didn't brought Jenny Han's trilogy which is back at home in Malolos. I'm still thinking if I should bring it to the roadtrip the next few days. Thank you so much guys for patronizing! I'm hearing good feedbacks and I'am so so so grateful! Thank you very much! Love my readers from the bottom of my deep big heart! God bless! xoxo

Important Reminders: P.S I Still Love You, the next book to To All the Boys I've Loved Before is now out in the market! Patiently waiting for ebook copies dot dot dot haha!

Popular Posts