Than My Feet Could Ever Wander

Yes.Oceans. I know. :')) Hahaha! I'm so blessed for hearing this song last Thursday during our Christian Ministry assembly. The lyrics, the message, the tone, everything. I love the song. I could feel the line "Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander" because that's right, right? God takes us where we could learn something. That's the point of life. There's always something and someone to know, it never ends. If youre stuck into one place, you better get moving. Hahaha! A note to self from Ma. Gieline Toribio hehe. So I applied this yesterday. I have many works to accomplished but I felt like I could use some fresh air. We strolled at the mall, I had fun and I'am happy I can post something, even if it's just something. No pictures on a street cause it's raining :((( So, here's what I wore:






Peach collar top
Black skater skirt
Black watch
Black vans





This is not an entry to #31DoSS cause I'm not on a street so yeah. Sunshine please come out come out so that I can pursue my life goals hahaha! God bless everyone! Stay inspired and stay moving. Thank you and God bless!! With all the love from Gieline. <3

Popular Posts