Denim on White

Off to Manila once again for a birthday partyyy! Sembreak has finally started, altho I can't feel it yet (or would i feel it at all) hahaha! To be honest, one week isn't enough to work  on the things I want to happen. But one week is much time to take a break from the exhausting school works. Despite of that, I'm also excited to go back for it's another opening of a new quarter and new sets of events that will occur which I hope, will pass successfully. Anyways, it's been so long since I went to Manila and it's good to be back, although I was informed late, as always haha. Here's what I wore:


Denim with white can really be a good idea. 


overused top bc i own it hahahaha


#shoefie


denim top from Dau
white ripped jeans
white sneakes
watch from Swatch


am I getting fat? hahaha!


How's you sembreak so far? I'm currently in a Harry Potter marathon (working on my movie review) and I'm so so so so exciteeeed!! With regards to my blog guest, me and my blog guests got busy so we didn't have time to answer but...there's time for everything and maybe ours will be in November. Hahahha! Just stay tuned for this sembreak will be a pocketful of blog posts! woot woot! Thank you for dropping by! God bless! <3


Popular Posts