Halloween

(super late post coming through) It's been a while!  Oh yes, hello weekend! Finally had the time to blog ❤️ School's pretty much jam-packed but so are my weekends,too haha! Before sembreak ends, it's the time for the last hurrah. Halloweeenn! In my situation, halloween is super fun for me. I get to spend time again with my relatives, stay in the cemetery all night, watching glowing sticks make their way through the air, it happens every year. But this year's was a little bit different. We played Monopoly when the sun was still up and ended at about 7pm hahaha! Plus, those who would say they don't love Halloween because of the food, would be a liar hahaha! Because it's hot outside, I decided to wear basic and comfy pieces Rule: Don't overdo Halloween outfits. Unless it's a costume. Haha!



I think I'm inlove with denim. 


thanks for the good pics sis


cap from Singapore
Kentucky white top
Denim shorts
Black vans
Black watch


laid back sunday haha


floweeer lovee


"ate kabitan kita nito" my sweetest cousin, actually they all are sweet ❤️


How cute is this flower arrangement?


nah sleep sundays hahaha


Extending my early holiday greetings from my family to yours! Getting a bit excited- especially in school and at home. Just don't forget to drop by @girltryinghard on IG. Have a blessed day everyone! Thank you! God bless! ❤️



Popular Posts