Gieline Toribio x FADS

Still on clouuuuud 9!!! ☁️☁️☁️ Yeah. So this happened. Sorry i have troubles processing this fact on my mind haha! 

Last Sunday, I was asked by my former teacher to "model" for the stuffs she's about to sell and I just had 5 minutes or so (no kidding) to prepare. Haha! I wasn't that oriented because if I'am i would have do it 5x better perhaps haha! I was just sitting down, my nose in front of the computer, late afternoon, I received a call asking me to go to the shooting place and told me I must wear this and that and bring this and those. Well, I panicked haha! But now that it's here and seeing the result, it's pretty good for the first time. And I thank the Lord for this very wonderful opportunity.

I present to you, my first ever work haha, the comeback and first collection of Fad's Affordable Fashion with Style. You can check them up on their Facebook account: Fad's affordablefashionwithstyle or the album containing our folio with my co-model - 1st FAD's Collection. Just add them up as friend, it will be an enormous help. Buy yourselves and your girlfriends an early Christmas gift (or even without an occasion) with very low and affordable prices ❤️



Been doing this pose since 2012 haha


Dress from FAD's
Shoes from Etsy


This is the blue one...


...and the black one


Unintentionally, I look sometimes angry at pictures haha


my fav casual pic 


my favest outfit. The top and bottom are soooo comfy!
Top from FAD's
Shorts from FAD's
Shoes from Etsy


excited I got to do this with my sis as the photographer


me looking thinner here haha!


messy hair dont ever care haha


When this came out, I became shy about posting it, even here in my blog. While typing this, I really dont know if I should but if you're reading this then it means I'm ready to get my self-esteem lowered haha. But I'm very much thankful for this opportunity that it came to knock and I thank God for giving me the strength to grab it haha. Thank you for everyone who expresses their support on me, not only after this, but with everything that I do. I will never forget who are you, people , and I will pray for you always. Thank you to my friends and family who are ever so supportive and to the people who had checked FAD's thank you thank you and to those who haven't yet, it's not late to do so. GOD BLESS US ULTIMATELY! Peace all over the world. Spread the love ❤️❤️❤️

Popular Posts