Sweetest 16th ❤️

     It's December 19 and I haven't come to realization that I'm now sixteen, because to be honest, it feels like I'm just fourteen hahaha! First and foremost, my 15th year here on Earth was much of a rollercoaster and I thank God because every year added to my life is a year I can call "best". As I said on twitter, this is the year I became many things. I don't need to reiterate everything but I'am very  much grateful because I know that my 16th year will be a blast, and I will strive for it to be. Every year, I feel like a rolling stone; I'm getting closer and closer to my goals in life and it wouldn't be possible without certain people who's the greatest gift for me. I decided to spend my birthday with my special friends and of course my family. I have to admit, I didn't have the time to take my ootn shots but I got a few here, hahaha! I was busy eating and laughing and crying all at the same time haha! 



Last da of exams on your birthday, quite annoying hahaha! Birthday ootn! 
#WhenUreAlwaysPhotographedBySomeoneTaller


mah best pals whom I miss already ❤️


camou muscle tee
white ripped jeans
Adidas Superstar, 'twas a gift 
military green watch from Lacoste


top vieeew


16th on a nutshell.
In the middle is no other than, my coolest bunch of friends, Eto Na, giving off their suprise which got me crying hahaha and the other photos are gifts I received and my most favorite is the one in the middle bottom. 


      To my friends (which is probably you) reading this, you guys are the best and you always make me happy. Thank you for being a part of my life. To the readers, I can't find words on how to express my happiness but thank you very much for the support you give off to this blog. Much love from Gieline. Happy 16th birthday to me! ❤️





Popular Posts