Well Plaid

   *insert laugh to the witty post title hahahaha!*  Thank heavens for my plaid longsleeves because I didn't know it will be that cold on this day hahaha! Bagyong Nona :(( We were about to have outreach program in Brgy. Calero but unfortunately it rained hard so the head decided we couldn't come (so hiphop dance is set to continue haha). 

     When you love dancing but dancing doesn't love you back... :| hahaha. To be honest, I miss practicing for this hiphop dance and I'm so proud to announce we won first place HAHA! Well, that's hilarious (it's because our group was composed of one legit dancer and other 11 backup persons, yes, persons not dancers hahaha). But anyways, when you can't dance, you just make up for your dancing attire haha.


wish i could tie my polo to my waist but it was really cold and i dont like cold :( #DiYanHugot hahaha


my epic face when some of your classmates are watching you as you pose haha


Plaid polo from Anm Fashion via IG
Wildcats muscle tee (yes it is a muscle tee huhu)Black pants
and black vans


Courtesy to my talented classmates Wynn for this bad-ass dread locks she did for me yeyy!


Over over used vans I got since I was in grade 7 hahaha!


    Going back to the red x black & white is ❤️. Feeling holiday-y with the color. Speaking of, one week till Christmas!! Happy Holiday vacation everyone! God bless you always! 




Popular Posts