Dream Shoes ♡

"You can never go wrong with right shoes." Shoes are always the bomb of the outfit for me. They make up almost every style. Plain tops and bottom could really  stand out with just the right pick of pair. I don't think it runs in the blood cause I'm the only one who loves shoes in the family. Me and my uncle. We, two. ONLY. I really have no idea when this shoe madness started and what I should do to make this stop because my family's ranting about my costy shoes and we have no place for it. I'm sorry family but these shoes turn my eye pupils into hearts. Hahaha!

I literally bump my head into the wall when I see to-die-for shoes and just hopefully dream that someday I can have some of these but it's okay if not. I'm really contented for my 26 pairs of shoes at the moment. But what if we add some of these? I dont see why not! Hahaha! (But that would make my what-pair-to-wear decision making real hard xp)


Air Jordan 6 Retro- White/Infrared



Hmp. Nganga. Hahahaha! Did I mention that I've got addiction to white footwears? If not, yes, white shoes are the most perfect shoes for me. When I saw this, I was like, staring at it for three minutes. Hahaha! It's prettier than me huhuhuh! hahahaha! If I'm not mistaken, this pair costs around P9,000 to P13,000. Phew. That's costy. XP


White and Gold Yves Saint Laurent Pointed-Toe Pump


Wow. Such eleganceee. I will really buy this when I grow up! Taking this to dates, meetings and nights out is perfect. Plus it's not really hard to match this up with the perfect outfit. You can wear this with a dress or even with pants. This pair is so chic and classy. I love ittt <3 This pair costs around P24,000. Yep. You read that right. *changes mind about buying it*


Michael Kors Chunky Strappy Nude and Black Platform



Nude or black? Nude or black? Ughhh! Can I hove both please? Hahaha! Nahh I'll go for nude. It's soooooo to die for!! Now that we're already on my third on the list, you probably wont freak out if I say this costs around P20,000. I cry! 

Gladiator Flats


This is already on my April faves list. If you haven't read it yet, see it here :) http://gielinetoribio.blogspot.com/2015/04/april-faves.html This pair I think is the only pair closest to my hands to reach. Hahaha! I dont know where to buy one but I have requested a store to make something like this. It would be a hit. 


Adidas ZX Flux




This, too, is an April fave lister for me because this shoe was just out recently by Adidas. It has many prints and colors but these three are my most favorites especially the first one. It's so girly and cutee! This costs around P8,000. Well that's a relief and a get over form the heels above. Wew. Hahahaha!


Nude and Violet T-Strap Peep-Toe D'Orsay Platform


*hands up* I really have no idea where they got those names! Hahaha! Sorry boy readers. Excuse my current heel fangirling huhuhuh sorry. I always see this in the net while scrolling and every time I see this, they don't include where to buy this so I have no idea where I should start looking for this. But if I were to have a pair customized, this should be it :) (D'Orsay is not a brand. It is part of the kind of shoe name) 


Strappy Sandals


I'll go for the black one! This is the best pair for summer getaways and music festivals. Oh here comes Coachella vibes again huhuh. I really like the black one. Hope I can see this somewhere and I hope it's affordable.


Air Jordan 4 White Varsity Red Black


This is so legend. It was out back in 2012. Hahaha! But it's still good for me. It has many colors and this is the best for me. So easy to pull up and go. So cute hihihi


Canyon Fringe Heels


Oh. Now I discover I have a thing for nude too. I never thought fringe will look good on heels. It's so summer casual and it's so chic. I love it.

Pink Valentino Garavanni Heels


Studs are ASDFGHK!@#$1e0!! Could you see how beautiful this is? Ughh! My breath's taken. I can't contain the prettiness of this pair. Hahaha! This costs ahmm, P6,500-P8,000? I think it's just like that. :) 

Air Jordan 11 Pink Eveything


I have no plans on buying this but this will be so cute if someone will wear it. Ang cute cutee!!


Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes


Sooooo hooooot!! Spiked heels. This pair could kill! But you should take this pair easy. It just costs...ahhmm... P52,000? Yeah. Take it easy. It's so affordable that when you wear it, your feet can pay your college sem fee. No biggie. 

Nike Stefan Janoski Tiffany v1


*heavy breathing* I was so close to buying this but it's so hard to find it in my size :( Oh well. If it's for you, it's for you. :)

Pink Dr. Martens


No other color! Pink and pink only! I've never seen this in person. I just see navy blue, royal blue, black but no pink. So I think it would be so nice if I ever find one! And wear it! This is always my 11:11 wish. Twitter followers know <3


 2013 New Autumn Sheepskin Shallowmouth 


Pramis! The name is funny XD hahahaha! I dont know where the hell they get those words. Grabe. Hahahahaha! But this pair's so nice. It's like your feet just magically elevated because of it's flesh color. I like it :) (I dont know if it's really made out of the skin of the sheep or they really just have awkward names O.o)


Leopard High-cut Converse Sneakers



Waaaaa! This is loveeee! I'll totally wear this even if I'm just inside the house. Hahahaha! Sobrang cutee! I love this! I love this! But I dont see this on the Converse branch here so I think I'll have to scavenger hunt just to find this. :/ or order it online! <3


White Roshe Run

I have the same roshe run but the color is reversed. Hahaha! I wish you can reverse the color. Hahahaha! This pair is cool. Ang sarap dumihan. Hahahaha! This will cost about P5,000 to P6,000.

Nike Airmax 90

You know when it's Nike, I go for the basic colors because you'll wear it more often if you go with basic. :) This pair is so good it's both good if a female or male wear it. Basicssss (y) This will cost about P6,000-P8,000. 



*sighs* At last the end of the very stressful shoes. Stressful because of the price. Hahahaha! Ang sakit nila sa ulo hahahaha! If you ask me what my favorite is in the list, the P52,000 one. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes. Hahaha! Whaaat? We like the things we can't get. Hahahaha! That's not a hugot. Hahaha! 

When I was typing I remember my Prend Angelica Praise and my Pepsi Henry because we three get along when the topic "dream shoes" goes on. We send pictures of the shoes we like and we cry together hahahaha! We planned that we will get each other a pair someday. That is a goal for us. So friends, if you ever have no idea what gift you can give me, just look through the list above hahaha!I'm 6.5 in US size so that should do it. Hahahaha! The Christian Louboutin please! Hahahaha! (I'm totally changing my mind for saying I'm contented. I just need more of theeeseee hahaha!)


Thank you for joining me as I breathe heavily for this post. Im so stressed out and if you're stressed to, I'm so sorry. Hahahaha! I hope you come back again and thank you for reading my (probably) last post for the month. Watch out for my movie and book talk with my twiiin! Who's excited? I'am! Thank you thank you thank you so muuuch again! God bless you always! xoxo


Popular Posts