Goals ✎

We've all got dreams and fantasies and wild imaginations for us together with our friends or family that we'd like to achieve someday. Well everybody should have goals and plans for them in the near future because that is what we're working for right? Some people dreams of huge houses with an outdoor pool. Some people wants to travel the world. I would like to admit that I 'd like to have that someday. But little things first before the big things because sometimes they matter more than the bigger things. While I'm young and functional, I can be adventurous and wild perhaps. Maybe I can do fun things and enjoy life to the fullest. No commitments and no things that I give myself in, just for now. Live while were young! \m/  Well, these are my simple pleasures in life that I would like to do before I die. So help me God. Hahaha!


1. Go to a music festival.


Reminds me of Coachella or Wanderland Music fest. I want to attend somedaaay! That would be so wickeeeed! *cries* 5 Seconds of Summer (or Never the Less hahaha) , Cody Simpson, Greyson Chance, Mayday Parade, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran in one music fest!! Take that! 


2. Go cliff jumping. 


Although I'm afraid of deep waters (i dont like the ocean) because it is really creepy and thinking of what creatures live underneath is the most scary part, I would like to jump off a cliff someday and of course return alive. Hahahaha! Maybe I should learn egg beating first before I go cliff jumping. I claim it! I will jump a cliff someday!


3. Go to a bonfire.


S'morees. Yuum! Sticks, marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate! I tried making smore's but not in a bonfire. Perhaps it will be more delicious if it's in an actual fire. That would be so awesome. Friends, host a bonfire please huhuhu. With great food, great company, and great stories to tell, this should be one of a sleepover activities me and my friends should do. 


4. Witness a lantern festival.


Tangled feels! Hahahaha! Eugeneee :""> Hahahaha! Although this sounds pretty awesome, I heard it's really dangerous because the lanterns might fell over a house and can start a fire. Well this should be done over an ocean and clean up the mess in the morning. This will be so magical. You've got great dreams, Rapunzel!

5. Go to a beach vacation with friends.


Is this in everyone's goal? We all like to spend a summer vacation with friends, don't we? Having surreal outing with them would be awesome! Imagine from the roadtrip up to the beach and back, unlimited stories and new memories will be built and that sounds good. Me and my friends will do this! Squad goals! I claim it! Hahahaha!

6. Go island hopping.


Shax. That yacht is wow. This would be great with your family. I can imagine my cousins enjoying the view and really having fun seeing different islands. When I become rich, kaway kaway sa pamilya ko dyan, dadalhin ko kayo sa ganto! Hahahaha! (im the most galante person in the house siblings wont argue because it's the truth :p)


7. Be a money magnet hahahaha!


Ultimate goal 101!! Hahahaha! None of the things in this list will be achieved without accomplishing this goal! Natutulala ako dun sa picture grabe. Hahahaha! I would like to have this because I would like to treat my family to wherever they want to go. I want to buy myself and my cousins, my siblings, what they want. I want to treat my friends on our favorite place and I would like to take them on carnivals and anywhere they would like to go! Wow. I would have 0 problems if I accomplish this goal. Hahahaha!

8. Go to an outdoor beach dinner.


Reunion goals! This will be best enjoyed with your family of course. Waaa! I cant wait to earn money and take my whole family here! Hahaha! I would literally cry if I can take them here. It's just so relaxing and fun and really cozy. This dinner will be my most unforgettable dinner. I can barely eat! I'll just take unlimited pictures! Debut reception goals? Why not?! Waaa! Im getting excited!


 9. Have a beautiful family.


In the future. I repeat. In the future. Hahaha! Well, we all want to have a beautiful family someday. Lord kayo na pong bahala. Hahaha! Since here we are, I'll tell you about my dream kids. Two boys and a girl would be fine. But to tell you honestly, I dont like a daughter. I'll get jealous okay. Hahaha! dont judge me. Hahahaha! jk. Sige na nga. It's so cute to dress a baby girl up so yeah, I should. hahahaha!

10. Own a mini beautiful house.


Dorm goals? This is loveeee. White everywhere! Ughh! I never dreamed of big houses where you have to use GPS inside the house. That's really not my type. I just want a simple cute house with cute sofa and cute blankets. It's so cozyyy. I like small spaces. You can give me a backyard and I will build a house and live there. I can do that! 

11. Own a car.


Ughhhhhhhhhhh!!! White are just sooo!!! BEAUTIFUL!! I told you I've got white addiction. Even if it's hard to clean or white, I'd like a white car! It's so classy and so smooth and so cute at the same time! I would literally baby it if I have one. Hahaha! Someday baby! Someday! I'll come and get you! I love you already! Hahahaha!

12. Graduate.


Ate gusto ko rin yang hawak mo. Hahahahaha! jk. If you ask me, yes, my dream school is University of the Philippines ofcourse. So K-12, pursue yourself. Im not yet ready to take UPCAT but damn! I wish I can graduate in my dream school in any course! Please huhuhu! Hahahaha! Jk. My dad wants me to take Business Administration so business administration, wait for me ;) 

13. Own a tree house.


Pinangarap mo rin yan nung bata kaaa, amininn! Hahahaha! When I was a kid, whenever the teacher tells us to draw about our dream house, a tree house will never go missing! It's always in the picture! When I watch Tree House Master in Discover Channel, I would like to cry a river. They're so awesomeeee! :'( But this would be in the least of my priorities because I know snakes will be the one to live there so no. No to snakes.

14. Host or join an outdoor movie watching.


Friends. Ehem ehem. Hahahaha! ang saya nitooo! Tapos mga horror papanuorin, gusto ko yan! Hahahahaha! Comforters and comfy pillows are lovee. I think if I ever host or attend something like this, I wish it could last for like, three days. Hahaha! We could watch 100 movies and lay there and do nothing but eat and watch, it's so awesome. Ghad. 

15. Sleep at the back of the car.


Ughh. So cozy. I'll leave the trunk open because it would be really hot inside but this is scary. Horror movies imaginations. Gives me creeps! Pagiisipan ko pa kung gagawin ko talaga to ah. Hahahaha!

16. Marry.


Most awaited day in a girl's life. I dream of a perfect wedding. Well perfect wedding for me is to have the perfect man in front of the altar, that would be the most perfect wedding. Even if there's no extravagant reception or what, just perfect man, all is set perfect. :)

17. Swim with dolphins.


I'm afraid of the wateeeer but If i didn't do this before I die, I maybe it should be good that I died. Hahahaha! Swimming with the cutest animal on the planet! Really on the goals! I could do this for just a minute, that will be enough. Dear my baby dolphins, please help me overcome my fear of the ocean, love you! Hahaha! 


18. Take my mom on the vacation of her dreams.



Let the picture do the talking ppl! Hahahaha! For all her sacrifices she deserves this from us. One of my ultimate goals. *sighs

19. Play mud soccer.


Awesomeeeness! Hahahaha! ang saya nito pag sa bukid ginawa! Hahahaha! Tas naka puti ka! Hahahahaha! Ariel 7.50 lang! 

20. Reserve an email documentary for your kids.


This is a no-expense gift but I think If I ever receive some kind of this gift, this will be the best gift ever! And take note, it costs P0.00. This is so cute! Nothing is better than seeing someone especially your own kid growing into something great and fruitful. 

21. Join a color fun run.


If I ever happen to run the student council, I would suggest this! Color fun run for our school's anniversary is thumbs up! I will ask them to wear white shirts and you know, they can use it for a summer top maybe? This is so fun! 



So that summarizes my life goals. Lord, help me in achieving this goals but if it's not Your will, I understand. I hope I can achieve atleast 3 or 5 in this list. That will be enough! How about you? What are your life goals? ;) Thank you for reading xoxo!


IG: @toribiogelli
Twitter: @gellibeanyyy
Facebook: facebook.com/gieline.toribio

Thank you pinterest for the awesome pictures! cto. :))) 


Popular Posts