Blue, Black and White

My mom's really getting used to busting on the room and telling us to pack our bags. I'am really really getting used to it. I stock styles in my head so this time, I'm already prepared. Yas! So about this post, we are now here in Manila, in my Lola's house, because the route will start here going to Laguna where the Dela Roca Clan Grand Reunion will take place. I'll tell you something about this reunion. I have a pinch of Dela Roca blood running through my veins currently haha. Dela Roca is the middle name of my grandfather. This reunion occurs biannually and if you happen to read my blogs in my previous blog (Outside Looking In, which is now deleted because I was really young back when I published it), I posted it there. T minus 7 days till the reunion and I'm reallyyyy excited. I don't know know where I'm more excited. About the roadtrip or this. I hope everything falls perfectly into place. 

4:00 in the afternoon, we traveled from Malolos to Manila and I managed to pack two bags for the trip excluding the roadtrip. Hahaha! It's so hard to pack! Just by thinking of making a "How To Pack Lightly" post gives me cancer. My main problem are the shoes. Carrying five pairs for a 10-day vacay is like bringing your whole house. The shoes you must bring should be very basic and versatile for every outfit you prepare. And that's where it gets hard. I can't pull off ten looks with one pair. I have to exchange and swap and try different pairs on. So my mind is really exhausted earlier when I was packing. I needed to take a break and tweet just to keep myself together.I hope you understand if I'm wearing the same footwear in my coming posts. Hahaha! By commuting, we managed to get here by around 5:00 and thank God we're safe and complete. :) For the travel, I need to wear something really comfy and really good for the walking. Here's what I wore: 



I bought the top weeks and weeks ago. I found it along with a 199X top but when I came back for it, it's already gone. Moral of the story: Grab it while it's there. Not when it's not yours for the taking. Uhyeahh. Plus I thought it was big but it fitted perfectly. Guess I'm getting bigger. 


Pizza is my bae top from Helena's Closet via IG (they also have a stall in Graceland Malolos but I bought this when they had a place in Robinsons)
Blue and black watch borrowed from my brother
Pants borrowed from my sister
Roshes borrowed from my mother hahahaha jk. My family comes in handy.
Roshe's from Pinkkbox via IG (the friendliest online store ever!)


I love my rosheeee


VSCOCam for the filter. G3 and M3 if Im not mistaken. Download it now. It's the best photo app!


This photo is so formal. Liz Uy will envy my formalness. 


My hair's long now I'm so proud of it. It managed to grow even it undergone some madness when I was training for something (which I hope I can share)


Thank you fooooor visiting. Reach me on my following accounts on the right sidebar. Thank youuuuu :'))) xoxo



Popular Posts