Night Bites In

I'm quite tormented by the fact we got home late and the sun sets quickly that's why I got to take my pictures like this. :( Sometimes I ask myself why I don't take my pictures using my DSLR. Because it's too big. It's too heavy. Hahaha! I think I need a new, handy one. A Sony A6000 perhaps. Calling my godfathers and godmothers, genies, and fairygod mothers hahaha! Well atleast I'm still visible at the photos. As long as I'am seen, I have no big issues with that. Unlike any other blogger, I don't have a photographer or someone who is so skilled at taking pictures. I just have both hands of my mom and my sis and my bro, I'm fine with that. I don't have cars who can take me to Makati just to take pictures so nah, I'm okay with Malolos. Hahaha! Cheers to greater photos and better outfits shots comin'! I will pray for that. So we were just home from church and other places, here's what I wore: 


In pictures, I really look like I gained some weight and fats. But in person, trust me, our school chaplain asked me not to try food fasting cause I'm all nothing but twigs. Hahaha!


Much preferred photooo. 


I praise the high quality-ness of this photo.


Crop top from Ripples By Jenny via IG
Ripped denim pants
Roshe run from Pinkk Box via IG
Watch form Swatch



I'm wishing everyone had a great and productive weekend cause I half did! Back to school works and responsibilities. The workaholic side of me is waiting to be unleashed! Gotta get moving! Festivals in our school are coming so I'm bracing myself! (and my outfits). Dont worry! I'll updateee! I'm not gonna leave ya behind! Hahaha! Thank you once again! God bless you always! Have a good week! Love, Gieline. ❤️


Popular Posts