Unposted

Helloooo guys! I've been really missing in action lately because of school works and duties and responsibilities and priorities are priorities afterall. But the good news is atleast I happen to blog even one post this weekend and I might share you what's up for me and why I'm so busy for the past few weeks and I hope I can share with you some of the points I learned while I'm on a journey. But anyways, after so long of isolation huhu, my hands are so eager to blog that's why I'm sharing one outfit I wore ages ago (exagg haha) but I didn't post it because school was about to start back then.So here it is ❤️



Baggy pants baggy pants tsk tsk


Those pants makin' me look feeet



Gotta love my face here hihi


Black polo
White ripped jeans
Prim leopard sneaks
Sophisticateeed. 


My hair color pops although I didn't dye it. Swear.


Life has been really a rollercoaster ride and I really want to share it with you guys. So tune up and see what's up ahead! I've been busy (for good) and I love being workaholic. God blessed and showered me with big and great opportunities this year. Like what I said on twitter, it's been a very blessed 2015 and I want to wish everyone for greater things that will come. I'am really happy although my figure is unlike the photos above since school happened. I think I've been struck with a pin and my fats deflated like air. So, yun lang. Hahaha! God bless and thank youu! 



Popular Posts