Blog Guesting ft. Eto Na ❤️

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 2000 PAGEVIEWSSSS TGTP!!! ❤️❤️❤️ For every click of my url, I'm very much grateful! When I sent out the news to some of my friends, they were eventually saying "10 of that is mine" "I visited 5 times out of that 2000". Be it 5,10, or even just 1, I'am really thanking you guys and thanking everyone who visited my page especially those who keeps on coming back every time I update my blog. Thrice as much to those who doesn't wait for me to update it but still visits my blog anyway. And to all responsive readers, to those who DM me and to those who let me know their feedbacks, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I will be forever grateful that this blogger is still alive and kicking and that this blog continues to run and I thank God for that. Lord thank You so much. I'm very very blessed! For the celebration of the 2,000 pageviews, I changed my template into blue temporarily but it comes with a purpose which I will share to you soon. And as promised, I will feature once again some people who's making a big impact on me and who helped me shape myself into what I'am today. Early in the morning I was really eager to go to school to let them answer my paper interview sheet. Last time, my twin, but now, presenting, my ETO NA FAMILYYY! Get to know some of our personal opinions and answers to some of the questions I made! Know more about us on our paper interview sheet! But first, who/what is Eto Na?

About Eto Na:

Eto Na is where you can find Gieline's other half heart. It is a bunch of friends who God permitted to cross paths. Eto Na is a group of six friends and they were formed last August 4, 2013. They are about to celebrate their 2nd Year Anniversary in two weeks time. They got the group name "Eto Na" from a commercial and since they are sure and certain about one another, they called their group "Eto Na" prior to the expression "Eto na yun! Etong eto na talaga!". Gieline Toribio, Lorraine Ramos, Henry Fajardo, Genesis De Jesus, Rebekah Razal and Praise Abello are the people who compose Eto Na. All of their tweetnames are #EtoNa :D


A legitimate #EtoNa :D selfeeeyyy


A collage of Eto Na's adventure together.



So, now you have a background about Eto Na, here's my message for YOU. :'))

Dear my precious reader,

                My heart is currently on cloud 9 while typing this and I don't know how to thank you and if I can thank you personally, I would do so. Thank you thank you thank you so much for being here, for supporting my blog, for the love you give to this blog. This blog is nothing without you. You are this blog's showrunner. I thank God for your life and to all of my other readers. You made that 2,000 and thank you for making me happy by doing so. I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I wish nothing but for you to receive happiness as much as I do. Thank you very much! God bless you always!

Much love,
Gieline    

And now for our super fun paper interview HAHAHA! P.s: They were not allowed to talk to each other while answering this one so that their "How well do you know each other?" skill should be put on a test. If they read this, it will be their first time to know each other's answer. So let's start! *evil laugh*



Ofels is a lugawan place. Yumsizz is a sizzling resto.



^^L.A has the wisest answers! Hahahaha!


 Ang Jonda Jonda is a song we composed HAHAHA! Its real meaning is "Ang tanda tanda". I don't know where that song came from and we have dance steps for it too hahaha!  


Maintaining cleanliness of paper despite of the length of the answer, 10 points for Ms. Razal. HAHAHA! 




Confidential cause it's too confidential and it was kind of our inside joke HAHAHA!
Feb 8 Grill by the way is one of the Eto Na member's family-owned resto. (Hulaan nyo na lang kung sino hahaha)




I was laughing out loud while reading their answer sheets and I really do hope they had fun. Di kami magkasundo kung Ofels (lugawan), Amelitos na sizzlingan o Yumsizz hahahahaha!Thank you Eto Na for making pagpapaunlak to my request hahaha! Despite of their very busy schedule (yes we barely see each other even if our classroom's just a square meter small (exagg na naman hahaha) because as I said, we have different responsibilities and duties to attend to, especially our friend Praise. Now that she transferred to other school. I just sent her the file then let her answer and scan it hahaha! But to Eto Na, thank you for not giving up on my dramas and conflicts in life and for not giving up on us although we have some major misunderstandings. I love you guys with the half of the pumping muscle between my ribcage. Bond soon please! I miss you!! THANK YOU and Advance Happy 2nd Anniversary to us! 2 years down. 4ever to goooo! ❤️


I hope you had fun reading our hilarious interview hahaha! Try it with your barkada, too! THANK YOU EVERYONE! Again, happy 2,000! GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH and thank you for taking time to read :* Love, Gieline. ❤️

Popular Posts