School Festival 2k15

Hello guyyys! Ever year, our school has these festivals; Sports, Academic and Cultural. It's why my blog has this blue template as of this moment because I'm on the blue team! Blueminous Lightninggg! We will shock your worlllddd! Hahaha! We won BEST Yell actually that's why my throat's all dried up and I still had to deliver an extemporaneous speech by tomorrow and I actually had no idea on how I sounded. So festivals like these are everyone's opportunity to change their DP and such haha. I had very little time to fix myself. There are so many stuffs to do at the school and at the house so there's really no time for myself but thank God for weekends! I love weekends! Here's the first day of festival; SPORTS! Sports writers unite! What did I wear btw?



Haggardness level: 100000000000 fresh from the parade


PSALMISTA shirt (10-Psalms section shirt)
Black pants
White vals
White bag
Dolphin necklace 


PSALMISTAAAS! These people know how to sweep the awardsss!! (not bragging im just super proud)


I barely see them at school. We see each other only at a glance because 10-life is a no-chill life but I'am always grateful for the opportunities given to me altho I have to sacrifice my time for them. But I make sure I make up to them via our FB group haha and when I'm back from our training I'm going to annoy them for everyday again. Love you guys and I miss you! 


Second day of the fest is the Cultural and Academic. I delivered an extempo speech with the question "How prepared is the Philippine government for the Big One?" and I actually don't know if I did it well but I'm pretty sure that God guide me that's why I was able to finish it and even won 1st place. God is truly faithful and He blesses those who delights Him with their life. 


I'm easily distracted and thank God I was not when someone's taking pictures of meee.


I got support from my fellow Grade 10 students. The number two reason why I made it through. Thank you guys! 


Oration x extempo contestants

Later in the afternoon, I have to go to the CMIS-Atlag school to attend the SSG (Supreme Student Government) seminar where all Student Council Presidents are there to elect set of officers who will represent the whole division of Malolos and thank God once again I'am a part of it as a Secretary. I must practice my penmanship huhu and must always bring papers and effective ballpens huhuh hahaha #notetoself


I was asked to wear civillian and kept it simple. 


Haggardness level agaaain! Hahaha! This was taken when I got to school from Atlag around 4:00pm.


Plain tee
Black pants
Roshe's
Neon pink bag


Malolos SSG Secretary. 
God  thank You! ❤️



New fb DP! Hahaha! Opportunity seekers hahaha


Two-day break starts now. I must replenish my voice because it will be our monthly convocation on Monday and our leadership training on Tuesday. I had a blast from the SSG Seminar because I knew the plans and activities that our lined up for the SSG and I'm super excited to come to the time when I can share it all to you. Thank you guys and God blessed, blesses, and will bless us all! To God be the glory. It's all Him. ❤️


Popular Posts