Monochrome

Thank God it's Fridaaaay! Thank God for a long weekend. I finally had time to make it up to my blog and post pending outfit. It was Sunday and we're out and about from church and went to salon after (I didn't make any arrangements with myself tho. im fine thank you haha). I was sad I cant take any pictures because of the time and I wear one cute monochromatic outfit and shy pa din ako when it comes to taking pictures out in the streets and such. I...cant..make bwelo you know hahaha. Especially when there are many people looking at you when you want to take a picture and you're just alone and not doing it with friends haha. Unfortunately, I haven't found someone who blogs like I do and who knows the rubrix of blog posts. But I am in awe for my sister who is sacrificing herself just to take pictures whenever and wherever I would like to. Haha! So here's what I wore: :))


I feel so Gigi Hadid with my pants. #okaygirlcrush5ever
The day after I posted this,I asked my partner tom "Partner aminin mo ang tangkad ko dun tignan sa IG post ko no?" hahahahaha! Haay. Pagbigyan nyo na ko pls hehe. 


Thank you for the lights and the background in the closed eatery. Haha! And the bike it's not mine haha. 



Shirt from Artwork
Black pants
White sneaks from the Maker


Luvv blurry. 


b & w



School update: School's task cooled down a bit but next week I think we'll be busy again excitingly. Honors will be announced sooner or later and since the grading system has changed, I dont know what will happen :( But one of these days, I greatly admire Jeremiah 29:11 which says that whatever happens, it's God's plan which prospers us and develops us to something better. These weeks had been hard but God is the reason why I still manage to survive and go through the day. I hope you find Him like that, too. God bless you guys and have a nice day!



How do you like the new template? With your gmail accounts, go write a comment! :* 

Popular Posts