Movie w/ Squad

Fantastic 4 isn't bad after all.  I loved it. Although I forgot what I loved about it hahaha jk. Of course, Miles Teller, Miles Teller, and Miles Teller. They were like "gwapo na yaaaan?!" and then I said, yes with a very endearing smile on my face hahaha. We were really waiting for this movie (even though it's been bashed) and we believe that it's a perfect time to watch a movie after series of quarter tests which clutched our brain for 3 days and just left 300mb memory on our brains hahaha. Seniors, like me, will agree if I say this quarter is just the first and the beginning but it felt hellish already and it felt like it was the 4th quarter and for the moment I finished the test, it made me say "Yes! Grade 11 na ko!!" and my classmates were like "Gieline 1st quarter pa lang." "Ay? Ganun ba?" Hahahahaha! As I was saying, we planned long for this to happen and I even feared that I might not come because of a meeting I have to attend to. #dutiesfirst. But just when the meeting ended, I saw the squad outside our school wandering and nagkabiglaan na hahaha. We went to our house so that I could change. Now I call this the panic outfit hahaha everybody has one. Everybody. Hahahaha!



Credits to the best photog in our squad -- Niknik hahaha

white vneck
ripped jeans
roshes
makes a panic outfit


It's so nice to be with someone who loves taking pictures as much as you do. 


over over over over used roshes hahaha


squeeeeeeed


Cheers to more times like this, more hangouts, more bonding, more adventures to come. It will probably be our last year and I'm so glad I got to spend it with you. We have eight months more and I know with that given time span, Psalmistas will reach greater heights and achieve things we never did before, together. Sabi nga sa Fantastic 4, "We will go farther together than apart.". Huge thanks to those who are reading right now. God bless you! Dreams are coming true here because of you. Love and thanks from me xoxo :D 

Popular Posts