50 Facts About Me

Heeeey guys! *Youtuber tone* haha! Today I'm sharing with you some fun(?) facts I know and I can tell about myself. Since I really love sharing my likes and my experiences with everyone, I think you should know a thing or fifty about me! I really notice myself as a storyteller by blood and there's something about sharing something gives me happiness and excitement by the reactions I get because what I like and what I do gets crazy weird most of the time haha. If you're my friend, you may already know this but if you're not, then read this and you'll be my friend hahaha! Here's something you might not know about Gieline Toribio. Enjoy!

P.S. I started crafting this post, June pa yata. It's August na and Im still at the 30th fact hahaha!


Fact #1

I love gulay and my most favorite is sigarilyas! ❤️


A cap from my IG when our ulam was Sinigang. I don't really eat sigarilyas back then but when my Lolo encouraged me to try it, I didn't stop na haha! In my leisure times, I would like to eat and papak vegetables without any rice or anything.


Fact #2


I love dolphins!! ❤❤



I was in second year high school when I first saw dolphins in Subic. I had an encounter to one of them and I even got it on tape but my phone where I took it got broken :( But the memory still lasts  and fresh here inside my mind haha! I was just a meter away from it! A so-close-yet-so-far moment!


Fact #3

I can't sleep without yakap.



My yakap is either a pillow or a teddy bear but I don't really sleep with my bears because they collect lots of dirt so I use a very soft pillow to sleep. 


Fact #4

I would like to try ballet and yoga hahaha!



Too bad it's too late for ballet lessons. My bones are already programmed to stand straight but I would really love a yoga class. Yoga class in the future. Hmm..


Fact #5

Gigi Hadid is my icon ❤❤


Can you see how flawless is thaat?! Pullin' up the style with plain white top and ripped jeans onlyyy how comeee? ❤️.❤️ I've known her through Cody Simpson because she was girlfriend. Yes, WAS. Huhuhu :'((( Although, now I love them both in separate ways. Gigi is a supermodel and I mimic her because she is soooo flawless! Mah gurl, GiGi! (and her real name is Jelena. Yes, like Gieline-na, yeah! haha)


Fact #6

I own 22 pairs of shoes.


"SAPATOS NA NAMAAAN?!!" Rule no.1: Money goes to shoes hahaha!



Fact #7


I go by "Gieline", "Gelli", "Gels", "Gellibeany" , "Gelliace" or "Bebang". 



I introduce myself as Gieline but the nickname my family gave me when I was young was "Gelli". My toddler pictures have that name at the bottom. Now my tito calls me "Bebang" and the rest are my nicknames at school hahaha! I love my name. It can go to "Kopigelli" to "Gellibean" real quick.


Fact #8

I'm a sports writer.



Often times during sports events you can find me at the committee table haha. I write for our school newspaper. Many people are asking me what do I do and how it feels to be a writer especially in sports. First, I don't really get to enjoy most of the games I cover because you're going to write everything that will happen on the floor and when I'm writing, I miss the fun parts and when I was about to watch I always ask them "What happened?" Hahaha! Second, it's fun because I get to interview players and stuff. It's quiet hard because you have to know sports rules and styles and what kind of shot is that and what kind of foul is that but it's pretty exciting especially when the news you're about to write is really good and in your school's favor haha! All in all, I love being a sports writer. Plus you have the rights to watch EVERY game because you're the writer. #PerksofBeingASportsWriter yaaas!! This year we're expanding our teaaam and it's gonna be awesoomeee!


Fact #9

I have an allergy to salt water.


Can you imagine how sad my life is?! Huhu hahaha. No to beach parties for me. Sad but that's life. 


Fact #10

I'm a 1/6 of Eto Na.



Eto Na is my barkada's group name! Wohooo! Eto Na 4eveeer! Read my post about them here: http://gielinetoribio.blogspot.com/2015/07/blog-guesting-ft-eto-na.html ❤️


Fact #11

I'm left handed.

"Kaliwete ka pala?" OPO. Kaliwete po ako. Hahahaha!


Fact #12

I'am a Simpsonizer and an Enchancer!!


Simpsonizers Enchancer uniteee! I love Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance since 2010 hahaha! Cody's into reggae now (which I hate) but let's see what's about to happen. His new album is out. And Grey grey's making music the way he always do but his voice range changed but it was as good as the old one.


Fact #13

I'm a Faller.



North of normal and the west of weird! I love mysteries and by that, I loveeee Gravity Falls as much as I love other mystery shows like Detective Conan and SOCO hahahaha! Dont judge me, I really love mystery shows.



Fact #14

My forever girl crush is Rachel McAdams.



I was really happy when two of my classmates told me I look like one of the members of the Mean Girls to find out that it was Regina George, Rachel McAdams! I watched The Notebook and The Vow and since then, she is my favoritest Sparks girl ❤



Fact #15

My favorite band is Mayday Parade.



I love how their music flows. The best lyricists are the members of Mayday Parade. Trust me! They add tone to your emotions. Real classic!


Fact #16

I hate orange.

When you ask me what my fav color is, I'll just answer "I love every color but not orange". Well I love it the least. But I love the fruit orange. Dont get me wrong.


Fact #17

My forever crushes are Theo James, Jake Abel, Josh Hutcherson and the list goes on...




Yep. Movie boys are my loveeee. I LOVE YOOUUU GUYS! hahaha! Very, very, excellent casting *clap clap* haha!


Fact #18

I'm about to have appendicitis.

Hahaha! There's always this pain in my belly haha! But seriously, I don't know if I already have but I'm feeeelin' it.


Fact #19

I love kiiiiidssssss!!!


I'm planning to celebrate my 16th in an orphanage. It's on December, far but better get ready. I'm so so so rooting for it!


Fact #20

I devote my life to movies.

Who can hate movies?!! Tell me now!! It's like I'm living my life in many dimensions when I watch movies. My mom loves movies too. My whole family in fact, from roots to leaves. Movie enthusiasts!!


Fact #21

I love retro music.

Nope. Not Jordan Retro. Bruno Mars' Unorthodox Jukebox is heaveeen! Uptown Funk, The1975's music, I love that!


Fact #22

Oats are a favorite. 

From milk with oats to chocolate chip oatmeal cookies! So deliiishhh!


Fact #23

I loveeee Lechon Kawaliiii!

You know, I'am expecting some major disease when I grow up. Highblood perhaps? Lechon Kawali must be my main trigger! But for now I'm low-blooded so it's okay to eat fatty foods. Gotta love my complication haha!


Fact #24

I have a twin!



What a surprise! :o :p (unless you don't know hehe but i'm pretty sure you do)


Fact #25

Have you ever tried Tulingan? I LOVE IT!!!

I could eat it every day of a week and never hate it. I love gata!!


Fact #26

I can't grow my nails long.

They become quiet itchy even if it's clean trust me. It's just so uncomfortable to grow my nails. I eventually cut them. And maybe I'm traumatized because when I was in kindergarten and my nails were long, my teacher told me she hates long nails haha!


Fact #27

I think combing my hair is a major waste of time.

Why can't I wake up and not comb my hair and just go to school without doing it? Huhu haha jk. I just run my fingers to it but I dont like to comb it. 


Fact #28

I want a dog.



I want a dooog. :( Specifically, a corgi. We had one and it's Patchot. She's in Nueva Ecija now because my mom thought she's better off there. :(((


Fact #29

I can't drink water without it dripping from my mouth HAHA!

If you are a good observer, you will notice that every single time I drink, there will always be a drop dripping HAHA! I dont really know why. HAHA! This is so embarassing and funny omg hahhaha!

Fact #30

The (take note) MOST HILARIOUS  joke for me is... *drum roll*


HHAHAHAHAHAHA! This will never grow old! I found this on 9gag years ago but it still hasn't left my mind because it's so funnehhhh! Hahahahaha!


Fact #31

̶T̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶W̶̶O̶̶R̶̶S̶̶T̶̶ ̶̶j̶̶o̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶i̶̶l̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶r̶̶u̶̶s̶̶h̶̶ ̶̶j̶̶o̶̶k̶̶i̶̶n̶̶'̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶b̶̶o̶̶u̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶g̶̶a̶̶y̶̶.̶


Edit 12/18/22: For reasons like "I am educated now", I respectfully take this back but will still be keeping up so that when I am famous, my haters will have material to cancel me. 


Fact #32

I write very hard. 

My seatmates are very well amused every time I write. They are entertained by the fact that my notebook pages has this rough texture as a result of my gigil na gigil writing. Hahaha!


Fact #33

I'm tryprophobic. 

It is fear in holes especially constant holes that are close to each other. I don't like that.  I don't know if I spelled that right and I have no time and courage to google it so naaah. Hahaha! 


Fact #34

Five verified twitter accounts follow me on Twitter.

Some online app told me so but I can't find a way to know them but I do know some of them hahaha! Lisa Cimorelli, Official Michael Learns to Rock band (yas!) and just in, CODY SIMPSOOOON!!


Fact #35

Cody Simpson followed me, July 31,2015, 11:01 pm.



YES! I was totally freaking outtt!!! I tweeted him that I will see him soon because his concert in Manila is on Aug 12. Then I saw "Cody Simpson followed you back" on my notification bar and I was voiceless screaming!! Can you imagine that?!! Altho, I will not be coming to his concert because I........I love him but he's not the way he was before. I want to hear him sing Surfboard and Pretty Brown Eyes live but he tweeted he will not be singing it. Instead, he will sing songs form his newly out album Free, a reggae/acoustic rock album which I don't like compare to his album Surfer's Paradise. Plus 3,000 is the cheapest ticket and it's too costy cause I must bring my whole family hahaha! I'm nanghihinayang to the ticket prize (tas di nya naman sya kakanta ng pop T.T) kaya iyak iyak na lang rito sa bahay. #TeamBahay wohoooo!!! I KNOW YOU FEEL MEEE!!


Fact #36

I'm a pure Filipina.

My dad is 100%, I guess, and my mom, too, so maybe I'm a 100 too haha! jk. Lately, at salons, school, and some places, people are asking us what other nationality we have. My classmates, too, when we talk about first impressions. Well I'm half french half fries (old joke coming through), half spanish half bread half italian half pasta or whatever you may call me haha but I'm pretty sure I'm at a hundred percent Filipina. I don't know if they're just messing with me if they ask that kind of question haha but I ask them back on what they think the other nationality we have is and they say it's some kind of European or German kind of. Thank you for those compliments I'm super kilig haha but sorry to disappoint you :( I'm purong Dugong Pinoy. <3 



Fact #37

This girl's NBSB.

Yep. Hahaha! Okay. So this fact (or confession? haha) is one real fact (some other girls pretend to be so me, no). Btw, NBSB is No Boyfriend Since Birth but wait don't judge me haha. Yes, I've been in some "mutual understandings" but I've never really had the will to say "Yes!" to someone because..I haven't found "him" yet haha. I think. So I'm right here, patiently waiting for God's blessing to come down. (please be a vampire please be a vampire haha) But after my last where I learned the hard way, I became a realist. But who knows right?


Fact #38

I've never been out of the country.

Yey Team Bahay! Hahaha! But of course, I'm rooting for Japan for their Hogwarts and Hawaii and Greece, and London but most especially, New York!


Fact #39

I want to own a studio someday.



And by studio, I mean a space where in it's a mini concert/event's place at night and a yoga studio by day. Anything fun and anything I would like to experience, it will happen there, in that space! haha!


Fact #40

I'm nerbyosa, afraid of heights and can't watch horror movies unaccompanied.

I keep telling myself I will never be able to drive because of my nervous system shaking whenever I see cars racing. I don't walk beside pasimanos too and I can't peak from 2nd mall floor down to 1st haha. I never, never, watched horror movies alone and I'm not in good terms with the dark.


Fact #41

I say no to lizards.

You can throw me insects; bug or be it spiders or what but never, ever, a reptile. Lizards, snakes or whatever scaly, I DONT LIKE THEM >,< 


Fact #42

My Disney Princess is Merida.


Every girl has to got one and mine's Merida. She's brave and she established a good relationship with her family and I love that about her. I want to do it, too. I don't want to think of other relationships but my family first. Plus I want to try "a-che-ry" too, according to her. Haha! Love her accent! I'am Merida, first descendant of Clan DunBroch! If I'am able to copy that accent I would really do and I will never shut up! Haha!


Fact #43

12 is my favorite number.

It's my birthday and my lucky day, always!

Fact #44

I'm standing 5'0.

Flat na flat hahahaha! This will improve. Faith lang! hahaha!

Fact #45

I'm a heavy sleeper and totally not a morning person.

I don't snore but I do talk in my sleep and they're telling me I even have my eyes open sometimes and I will sit up but when I wake up, I'm completely unaware haha. 

Fact #46

Cold water is my weakness.

I love warm days when cold water is a friend but during cold day, nuh uh. 

Fact #47

James 1:17 and Jeremiah 29:11 are my life verses.

We are blessed, not lucky. And everything good that happens is not coincidental or by chance, but it is from God. James 1:17. On the other side, everything bad that happens is happening because it is part of God's plan for the betterment of us. Jeremiah 29:11. Connected <3


Fact #48

I feel my best when I'm wearing shorts and an oversized shirt.

Here at my blog, you will always find me ready to go but in our house and in times I type my blog posts, I'm wearing basically pambahay and carefree looks haha.

Fact #49

I am a gourmet.



From market to plate, all mine. Hahaha! Dont get shocked please but I really can and I love doing it. Especially when someone once told me he's craving for a dish I made. I loved cooking even more.  I can cook adobo, sinigang, tinola, ginisang salmon, etc. 


and lastly, finally...

Fact #50

Im a blonde wanna-be.


Of course because of Gigi and Sarah Lahbati, I wanna dye my hair blonde in the soonest possible haha 


So there you have ittt!! Some personal and impersonal facts about me that I hoped shocked you even for just a bit. After 3 months of writing this post (it's hard to think of facts continuously), finally it's done! I hope you have fun reading it because I had fun while searching my inner self for things I wanna share with you guys. It's 1:19 am, a good morning from TGTP! Thank God for Sundays! Have a very fruitful and bountiful last week of August ahead of you guys! What post shall I have to welcome Ber Months? I think I have an idea! Watch out for it fuys and I hope my sched clears itself for this! Let's pray for each other everyone! God bless! <3 Thank you for reading! xoxo




Share your thoughts! Leave a comment :* 

Originally published: August 23, 2015

Popular Posts