Day Out

Ughhh. Even if it doesn't look like (or it really does), I am still so, so, soooo awkward about taking pictures exposed no matter who is taking it. I. just. cant. Huhu. And Im quite disappointed with myself every time I can't give you those #blogger shots because the shyness attacks me. But anyways, I'm still on the verge of enjoying my grand weekend (enjoy while it last haha) because I know the next's are gonna be tough and I'm gonna make it tough. *insert biceps emoji here haha* Headed for a day out with my buddy officers in C.A.T and here's what I wore: 


Province vibes! Oh, how I miss provinces, especially Nueva Ecija..


Happy I already bought myself new sunnies cause I've been looking for a good one. Courtesy of Metro Sunnies. Check 'em out via IG @metrosunnies ;) 




Deets 


Fresh wiiind *sigh*


Flaunt 'em awkward poses haha


Sunnies from @metrosunnies via IG
Denim top from Dau
Black pants
Slip-ons from @tutumshop via IG
Black watch 
square-it xp 


Am i gaining weight? I dont really know what to think haha! If you are currently reading this, God bless you and your ber months. Yes, ber months have a very special place in my heart because I love the season. But more anyways, are you patrolling the On the Wings of Love tv series because I do! omg hahaha! I just can't contain my kilig every time. I'm gonna explode haha! And add PBB to the list because of this new pretty boy Tommy. I just cant. Hahahaha! Join meee pls hahaha! I feel like saying goodnight so good night everyone! Have a good week ahead, loves! :* 


Popular Posts