Debate 2015

If there's one thing I'm excited about this debate is on how my classmates will have their semi-formal attires! Haha! Seldom times I can see them like that even if they're really good at it. But if there's one thing I'm nervous about is the debate itself. We held it for two days (a Thursday and a Monday, makes it harder to contain the nervousness because thursday and monday are two distant days) and when I was the host for the first day, I think I'm more nervous than those who are gonna give their points. My body was shaking, I don't know if it's the cold room or what haha. Second day, when it was our time for debate, my wholeeee body's shaking literally hahaha! Debate is hard, if your friends are your opponents. But despite that, it was a fun experience for us- knowing today's issues and topics and being able to hear different views and opinions. We should do this often! (There were no throwing of plastic bottles that happened haha it was an intense yet smart kind of debate) 

Day 1: 
More about the outfit, I was just the host so I thought I could wear ripped jeans haha. Two nights before that, I'm already stressing about my what-to-wears. Being me is hard because thinking 'bout things like this takes two days or so, even if I have lots of choices, which sometimes makes it twice as hard. 


I love this pants now. If you can see on my later posts, this pants often look baggy but now it's completely fine :) I don't know if it made me look longer, too, I hope. Hahaha!


Plains and prints! That's how I played this outfit. Put some contrast to plains :) 


ft. our room as my background haha


Shoe appreciation! Blue and white are a good match


Floral blazer borrowed from sis but it's from Hershoppe. (@hershoppeshowroom via IG)
vneck plain white shirt
white ripped jeans from Rob 
Royal blue pumps borrowed from my bro Bekah! (Bro thank you so much! :* ) (she bought it at Payless!) 


 Day 2:
Another day, another outfit. It was our debate day! First subject for the day plus we're the first set to go. I decided I could wear some long sleeves to achieve formality and I kept it simple in this ensemble. I also put my hair up for a change, unlike the first day.


ft. our room again! haha!


I wonder how I'll dress when I have a real regular job. Of course I'll do it in the economy-friendly way haha.


Another shoe appreciation! I wore this to prom haha. If blue and white are a good match, I can say that black and gold are even better! Sophisticated colors ughh I'm inlove!



White long sleeves borrowed this time from my real bro haha (it was super big since my Kuya's real tall but folding and tucking it in did the trick)
Black pants
Gold stilletos from Merry Carey ( idk if that's some joke or nah hahaha)


Our teaaaam! So proud of these girls! The government and the opposition.  Our topic was agrarian reform, if it should be the main focus of our government. I will upload our vids if allowed to. I am the best Debater in our set plus we won Best in Debate! thank you Lord! We were on fire when we were on the conference table but immediately laughed after it was done. Hahaha! 


This is definitely one of the buckets. I thank God for the wonderful experience and of course my classmates/second family who made this debate fun and exciting hahaha! On the other hand, pageviews are turning 3,000 fast!! Whoooo will beeeee the next blog guest?! Omg! I'm getting excited again hahaha! Thank you to whoever's reading this! Love, Gieline ❤️



Popular Posts