Maciprisa 2k15

Loooong time no blooooggg!! (won't happen again I promise hahaha!) School's second quarter is hellish! Plus the miserable fact that it isn't over yet and one thing that made it miserable, altho not totally miserable haha, is Maciprisa. Training here, training there, training left and right - this is the crazy part where you get to miss lessons and you go to the same school with your friends but you seldom see each other. But finally it's over, and soon second quarter will be. But there are still some things ahead (another day of exam and our field test), so help me God.

Maciprisa is like an inter-schools competition for the private schools of Malolos. We're lucky (and pretty tired too) to be a part of it. Shout out to the people I met and I tagged along in Maci! Haha! Three days where in La Consolacion University Philippines was our home hahaha! We go there by 8:00am and go home by 9:00pm. Three. Consecutive. Days! I really don't have the idea on how we survived. Haha! About my outfits, I admit that they were really not bloggable bc my real purpose was to be comfortable while cheering for our teams so please bear with it hehe.



Day 1 ft. school canteen hehe


specs from mah brooo
photo prop haha!


top from Ripples by Jenny via Hershoppe Showroom
ripped jeans from Rob
sandals from Girls' Haven via IG
bag from The Rad Club PH via IG


credits to my tall photographer who shots from the mid-top view accidentally and which is completely normal with him-- my Kabs Glenn (and he dances better than brian puspos,too! trust me!!) haha!


Day 2 ft. a room from at LCUP 


haggard face because of cheering! Let's go BESians, let's go! Haha! 


neon pink x black has my heart 


Bae shirt from The Rad Club PH via IG
black pants
roshes from Pink Box via IG


So this is where I got wrecked hahaha!


no. outfit. shot. bc. i. forgot. Hahahaha! Dejk. This was the finals' day so I was all day sitting down and completely forgot to take pictures hehe. But atleast I have a shoe appreciation photo haha! I just wore our white school anniv shirt btw! :)

Blue ombre pants from Seventeen
Lace-up gladiator flats from Etsy Manila via IG (yes they can be laced-up but I chose to lace it down for that day, cool right? :) 


Sending big thanks to God for giving me time to update you guys! I was about to cry the other day because of my sched but anyways, He gives me strength so I make it through ❤️ Cheers to other works to come and they will all pass successfully! I claim it! Haha! Btw, any suggestions on my track list? Comment it down below! :*  God bless you guys! ❤️


P.S: If the playlist happens to be advertising, you can just toggle the playlist and click the song again hahaha! 


Popular Posts