October Faves

Announcements!
If you ever find my playlist speaking in a different kind of manner, the way it shouldn't be, just click the song again on the tracklist. Haha! Advertisements are everywhere and I'm sorry. Hahaha! Plus if some of you are wondering on why I still dont have a blog guest for my 3,000 pageviews, my apologies. It's because of the hectic schedule but..I finally printed out my questions and already picked my guest/s? for the third time around so..watch out for it! (especially for the music lovers!)

October has been hella busy ( i said this for the 29338530385724th time and i mean it every single time) but hey, look, we have time, because of the already 2-day class suspension because of the typhoon, so I decided to share with you few things I love/d this October! Thank God for this ME time! Yes, I keep intact with myself every time I write especially when I write about what I like/love. I'm currently listening to The 1975 which makes me twice as eager to blog hahaha!They will not be on this page but it will be pretty cool if you check some of the following out and you may like it, too!

(ughhh the 1975 <333)

They're just a few because I seldom look out for things to hunt this month. For music, is it just me or I kinda miss the hozier x sheeran x smith era?


Movie


~The Martian
"Fuck Neil Armstrong." That line got me in the trailer! I'm happy I happen to watch the trailer showed before Fantastic Four because if ever I didn't, I think I would miss this! I've been into Sci-Fi lately and I can say The Martian is one great movie! It's not monotonous and boring like you would expect it. Actually, I had an emotional moment watching it haha! It's about an astronaut who went to Mars with a bunch of others but when a storm came to Mars, they had an emergency evacuation back to Earth but Mark( i forgot not so sure haha) happened to be hit by a debris and he was blown away and his team had to leave him behind because they taught he was dead. But that's just the start, you can see how he surviveeeeddd for a long time alone at Mars, how NASA found he was alive, how he was saved and how the hell he lived. One of the best extraordinary films of today!! My tears are shallow and this movie left me teary-eyed!


~Paper Towns
I saw this movie just yesterday, yeah hahaha! Better late than never. I didn't read the book and as far as I remember, it's very far from what I thought it should be according to the story told to me. But I would say this movie is veryyyyy saaaadddddd! Not a Nicholas-Spark sad. It's disappointed-sad, tired-sad, wasted-sad. You'll know when you have watched it. It's kinda mysterious that's why it interests me, too, but I didn't know it was that mysterious. It is hilarious!! I don't know if it was this in the book but the movie is comedic! I loved the lesson - true meaning of miracle. I loveeeedddd the music!! Music staff did one hell of a job!! I love the shots and Quentin's flashbacks!  I love Natt Wolf! I love the roadtrip! It was all in all great when you expected nothing. It's not a love story. I repeat. It's not a love story. You'll get disappointed. Hahaha! plus Cara, she's not for a romance film :( I think. It's just my opinion tho. Nattie and her looked like they were just buddies. Hehe. But I like Cara, dont get me wrong. I missed her along the movie haha!


Music


~Perfect by One Direction
No youtube copies yet but there's some concert vids of them singing this and there goes my heart. I loveee the lyrics! Especially the half fact that this song was said to be written by Harry Styles for Taylor Swift. My poor buried #HayLor heart, I need to dig down again huhu. Calvin I love you but it Haylor for now. 

"And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
And if you like going places we can’t even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Baby, you’re perfect
Baby, you’re perfect"

and this is for Taylor..

"And if you like cameras flashing every time we go out
(Oh, yeah)
And if you're looking for someone to write your breakup songs about
Baby, I'm perfect
Baby, we're perfect"


~Lost It to Trying by Son Lux
ughhh! That dope intro! I found this while watching Paper Towns and I searched for minutes by finding this out and it was worth it! Fun fact: the intro is so great Fall Out Boy used it for their song Fourth of July. 



~Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld
Keepin' the tempo right, without you. Yeah! There goes my spirit animal! Can I just say this girl nailed it through this song! She slayed the MV! Her looks, outfit, her beautiful face was up top and it didn't felt like her debut to music industry! From Ender girl to singer-slayin' real quick! So much love for Hailee! She's so beautiful! Music video is 100% plus the meaning of the song <3 (which something Sam Smith considered as a confidence booster)

Books



~A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
Summoning the sci-fi club!! Let's talk about time travel! Oops, no. Something better. Dimension traveeel!! It's like Disney's Tomorrowland but better and more detailed. Paul Markov is a babe but I'm on Theo because I kinda feel him right now. Haha! To all those who loves sci-fi and some mystery investigation of murders, plus a side dish of romance, this book is a must read!



Fave line. One line to get ya heart!



One book only because it's hard to keep up with it because there's school hehe. But sembreak's coming, hopefully there's still left. I wish. But anyways, thank you once again for dropping by and I hope you like some of the things above. Good morning for me because it's currently 2:42 am and if you ever see some typos, you know why haha! Thank you and God bless! Stay tuned!





Popular Posts