Best in Black

(another late post coming through haha) Feeling under the weather but still managed to get up and go for a roadtrip to Nueva Ecija. I had limited time to get my things and plan for another outfit but won't you look at that. Out of all my outfits, I think this will be my favorite. It's crazy how I love black right now. I considered that color for "deep" people only. Although I'm not that deep, i guess haha. Also this outfit is comfy too, even if we traveled so far. My uncle joked on me -- "dress like you're not sick" haha! (can i just say i dont know if i want my hair full blonde or full black there's no in between #randomthought hahaha) 



metro ng tubig made this pic hahaha!


feeling better face hahaha!


penguin style of my top ❤️ excuse the background sorry hehe


not.my.car hahaha!


shoefie! Gotta love my glad flats from Etsy Manila! This pair is ❤️❤️❤️ Love the color - mudgray! Suits black so well ❤️


wouldn't mind messy hair ;)




Top from People Are People
Leather shorts from Hapee Jonee via IG
Gladiator Flats from Etsy Manila via IG


looking tall. just looking. 


blluuurr


Can we fast forward to December 8 please cause i'm dying to watch VSFS15 especially that my favs walked on the runway, Taylor Hill and Gigi Hadid! But anyways, patience is a virtue. 2015 is about to end and right now, I'm already praying for a fruitful 2016. I claim it will be. Thank you for dropping by! God bless! With love from Gieline ❤️


Popular Posts