Things to Do in Vigan for Two Days + outfit posts ❤️

Two days is much time to explore the beautiful city of Vigan. Being one of the 7 wonder cities of the world, I've always wanted to set foot on Vigan and finally I have seen it upfront. It's magnificent as ever! We thought two days will be short but it was enough. What I see in the pictures is what I got, and even more! There's so much to see in Vigan more than its ancient streets, which I'am about to share to you. We've been for two days and the following things on the list below are the experiences we had that completed our trip + outfit posts + our Vigan Diary. Hope you enjoy it! ❤️

Nov. 7
We left Malolos 4:00 in the morning and meeted up with our relatives to proceed to Vigan. It's one lengthy ride but it was sooo worth it. ❤️ (this post will be full of hearts). The ride was smooth although your butt will really hurt haha. I'm so blessed to be accompanied by my family who made the trip less tiring haha! 


Haven't witnessed the sunrise for a long time ❤️


Stop over with my favorite people on earth ❤️ 


We arrived at our hotel on Vigan- Hotel ni Among-at 12:15pm. We passed by Manaoag Church that's why our arrival was delayed :)  


Hotel ni Among, comfiest hotel I've been to. It's nature-y but very luxurious ❤️


Dress from Dau
White sneaks
Clutch from LV

We ate lunch the soonest we arrived, we were hungry hehe haha. Our rooms were full of bunk beds which are so comfy to sleep in. That's why I managed to sleep 6 hours until I woke up to get ready for our late night strolling around the heritage city.


☑️ Go to Calle Crisologo on night time.


Calle Crisologo may be beautiful on daylight but it's much much more beautiful at night. Also, more stores are open at night for people often go here when the sun has set. Calle Crisologo is the most ancient street among Vigan. Here, no cars can pass, only kalesa's. And here you can buy very special pasalubongs for your friends.  


Sorry for the low qual pic.


 Why you should go at night ^^


Didn't change because I was sleeping therefore I didn't swim haha sleepy head


The quality cooperates with the place haha! My classmate said our timing is good because when they visited here, you can't take a proper picture because of the people. That's why, before you go, plan it well or copy us, go on a school weekend. HAHA! 


☑️ See fast food chains in Vigan version. 



McDonalds v2.0! Isn't it very 1900's? Btw, I saw Jollibee but I didn't manage to take a pic huhu sorry :( 


Mang Inasal at Vigan. Talkin' about classic!


☑️ Try the BEST empanada in the world.


Those who live in Vigan, can you just send me empanadas because I dont know what to do when I'm craving for it :((( My mom's joking we should go back just to go to Vigan Empanadahan and eat the most delicious empanada haha! I'll admit I dont eat empanada that much but let's treat Vigan's empanada in other way hahaha! 


Made to order empanadas


Ughhhh! I cant handle this craving anymore haha! 


☑️ Watch their epic fountain show!


Yes!! With exclamation point!! Waters dancing to the tune of Let it Go!! How epic is that! Hahaha! We're so blessed we stayed out in the streets late 10:30. If not, we wouldn't see the fountain show. We didn't know there was but now, it's one of the reasons why we should go back to Vigan! I promise omg this is surrreal! Lots of lights, water and laser light projecting images through the water. Wickeed coool!




☑️ Take pictures with the horses. Or you can ride them, too!


I seldom see horses but in Vigan, they are very much normal haha! So take the opportunity to take pictures with them as long as the kutsero knows it but I didn't have the guts to touch it because it might cause them to go wild haha!


Hi Glenners! I named him after you! Hahaha! s/o to the diy king of 10-psalms hahaha!


Spot the wandering girl..


Vigan - backgrounds. 


We went home straight and ate dinner, after that, sleeeep with the beloved comfy bed beside my cuddly cousin, Andrei. Then, it's time for tomorrow!


Nov.8
I wake up with everyone in their places and I just turned my back and then poof, they're gone and out in the pool to sneak a swim haha! I immediately got up and enjoyed the warm pool water of Hotel ni Among. After that, we ate our breakfast and got ready to leave the hotel. We visited Baluarte and headed back to Calle Crisologo for some last minute shopping.Then, we ate our lunch in Hidden Garden and went back to Malolos.  


☑️ Go for a swim in Hotel ni Among.


Do it in Vigan style! The water is very relaxing and very warm. Plus after that, breakfast will be served and you will get to taste again, the BEST longganisa! Indeed, Hotel ni Among is a very relaxing place to stay and it's very beautiful. Although, it's small, it's very much private and guarded plus..it's just a walking distance from Calle Crisologo. Easier access! 


I miss you, hotel!


A break from the city. I dont know how much stress Vigan took out of me.


Time to leave the hotel. Slip ons on travel > very efficient choice!


Baluarte bound

☑️ Visit Baluarte


Have you seen  a camel, ponies, zebras and antelope? Not until you visit Baluarte! Seeing rare animals, it was awesomee. Especially riding in their shuttle van, haha! So much fun for me and my family. 



Polo from Dau
Black shorts
Slip ons from Tutum Shop via IG
Bag from LV
Headband from Baluarte Souvenir Shop
Sunnies from Metro Sunnies via IG


I enjoyed the headband haha!


Awkward pose. 


☑️ Drop by the Safari Gallery in Baluarte. 



Courtesy of my sis for the cool pic of the whole gallery. P.S the animals are real, hunted down from Africa by Chavit Singson and displayed here in Ilocos. 


Quite creepy but it's kinda amazing. 

☑️ Buy your friends pasalubong. 


Never forget your friends haha! They will feel special if you remember them in places you go. 


These keychains are enough. For P10 only hahaha! 

☑️ Eat at the Hidden Garden. 


Wouldn't regret every second when you eat here. While you're waiting for your orders, you can roam around their wonderful garden. (plus you have to see their comfort rooms you have to see it for yourself). Iloko recipes are quiet strange (esp the names if you know what i mean haha) but they're pretty much sumptous, too! Oh, and the place, breath-taking! 


Ceiling design. Addition to this place is the chic uniform of the waiters and waitresses that makes me want to apply too. They wear katipunero costume, as you can see on the lit bottom of the pic haha! and ladies wear Maria Clara costume with the fabbest necklace I have seen! I even ask them where they bought it. Oh my i will never forget that necklace. Forgot to ask to take a picture of it, tho. :(


Native interior which makes the place cool >


One of the waitresses opened the lights so that we could take good pictures. Hospitality at its best. 



Thank you for the memories that I will treasure forever, Vigan. You truly are, more than just a heritage city. I promise to come back as soonest as possible. I miss your food! hehe! And to my readers, I hope I gave you some few tips on what to do in Vigan if you ever pay a visit. Thank you for dropping by! God bless! xoxo ❤️





Popular Posts