Fort Santiago

YES! Welcome birth month! December is (omg) hereee! It's so sad, the year is about to end :( I remember when it was just the half quarter of the year, the "Cheers to blessed 2015" and now I'll be turning sixteen, It really can't sink in. I'm currently busy with school because before the break, we will come a loooooong loooong way for the quarterly exam and our council just finished two big projects (yey! Thank you Lord!). Decided to end up November with the last hurrah. My family and I went to Fort Santiago, Intramuros, to see the Spanish era left in the PH. It's soooo cool. It's like an extension of Vigan! ( I wonder, my family really likes Spanish huh). I was, again haha, informed by less than a minute so here's one of my go-to outfitsss.


Smiles for the 4000 wohoo! :)))





Intricate entrance of the real Fort


I think this was a former watch tower for the ships..hmm.


white vneck
Ripped jeans
gold & red sandals
leopard headband
(and my french fries sackbag omnomnom)


Walls of centuries age


Fort Santiago hasss numerous paintings. Reminds me of my classmate very much hahaha!


Fort Santiago should be on "Best places around Manila to take your ootd's" hahaha! The entrance was my favorite altho I have no shots on it bc u know why hahaha. Still, thanks for my sis who's making me pose there and that. If it weren't for her forcing, I wouldn't be able to post anything haha! Plus I'm giving a go to fixing my feed (and I'm trying real hard) so I hope you can pass by! Thank you! Much love & God bless! Advance Happy Holidays! love from TGTP.  



Popular Posts