Retreat 2016 at Shercon Resort ❤️

So...where to begin..? OMG!!!!!! Retreat was so fast, I was cliffhanged. This is one major bucketlist-er everyone should experience! Okay okay. I'm gonna storytell now hahaha! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! I PROMISE!

January 19, our calltime was until 4:30 and it's already 4:10 but i was still in the bathroom. I think I managed to went through because I had the fear that I may be left by the bus but thank God I'm not haha! I just came late that's why I'm not included in some of their photos :( But oh well. Hahaha!Our bus departed early and arrived at our retreat venue in Batangas at almost 12:00pm. Somewhen like that, I'm not time conscious hahaha! 


This bus pic may look like calm but it was the very opposite when it started rolling haha!
What's fun inside the bus is that it's quite contracted that's why we can share the same jokes and laugh at it all at once. It was so fun I rolled on the floor laughing! hahahaha! And have i mentioned the karaoke? Yeah. That was the bomb. My section was very fond of singing and we love to jam together that's why the karaoke almost blew with us hahah!

#wilcondepot
#ilaw
^some of our inside jokes hahaha!!


Stopover with ma homies! 
jackets and sweaters because the bus was coooold


Psalm Girls and mirror selfiiiieeee 


Vibrant morning sky at our stopover


I didn't know Shercon Resort will be this good. I have to admit I expected less of what it has to offer. I thought it was just a small place but I think that is 320239420932 hectares hahaha jk. But wow! Look at that view! (this is beside the hall where we eat that's why it's soooo 100%).Taal Lake is breath-taking!! We freaked out when we first saw it! (And can I just compliment those who picked the food for us because dammn! The veggies were so good!!)


Overlooking while we eat


So, this is where the "adventure" starts!! After we ate our snacks, we started doing the activities in line for us. We first "hiked", yes, hiked, like Mt. Everest hike, hahaha, to get to the venue where the zipline are, the rappelling wall, wall climbing wall and where basically activities happen. It is soooo miles away from the hotel we stay in. We have to take one stopover, to rest, to replenish, before we continue to go back to the hotel because it was tiring!! The place was up and downs, like mini mountains, your legs will be challenged! And what's awesome is that my classmate fainted along our way back to the hotel (because I told you, it was that tiring!), a personnel went to us downhill and asked us who was sick. And we were like "How did he know?" "Did we shout or even panicked?" and he was just like "There are CCTV's all over the place, that's why" and we were like "COOOOLLLL!" hahahah! and then we started searching for CCTV cameras hahahaha! It was so fun! 


"we're halfway there bruuuh"


hanging ridge in the middle of the trekking


Our first game was thiiis!! *calling all maze runner fans*! BELIEVE ME! We thought this was just a easy breezy game but we spent 30 minutes or so inside this freaking maze! HAHA! We were panicking already we cant go out hahaha!


Villas, cabins, and pools are all over the resort


Team #TheRoad. While heading back to the hotel, our classmates were telling us a horror story which made the walking easyyy and fast hahaha! #tips


I have no pictures or videos of me going on zipline and rappel because I left my phone back. I'm a person who's very..veryy..afraid of heights. We were walking our way up for the zipline and when I was just on the queue, I was already crying and my classmates were telling me that I can do it ut I really cant. My feet were shaking. Then the personnel straped me in the cable and I cried so hard HAHAHA! The moment I saw the cable, my fears ate me whole I cried and told the kuya ayoko na hahaha! And then I asked him to remove me from the cable! HAHAHA! For the third time, my friends were calming me "Sayang yung bayad kung di mo itatry" so then I tried it again, closed my eyes, until I felt the kuya's push to me and Im in the air hahaha! After two trips, I was like " I WANT TO TRY IT AGAIN! CAN I?" I laughed so hard at myself. I..was so scared. Hahaha! After ziplining, it felt like I can take the world in one hand hahaha! That's why rappel came easy for me hahaha!

We played bean bag toss, archer rabbit wall, the pipe line and a water activity which was sooooo fun!! We sneaked a swim (a very very bit) hahaha! And I can tell every adventure is good with water added to it. I have no photos of us and my classmates haven't upload yet but yeah, est of the memories stay in my mind. That moment was surreal. We won just 1 game but the the feeling was a winner haha!


After an afternoon full of activities and a bunch of walking up and downs, we still have a session to attend to at night. The skyline view was perfect. I wish I could see it every night. That was one of the best get-togethers I experienced. We praised, worshipped, danced and sang the whole night but it was not my superman night. It's 11:30pm but we're still freaking alive because the session is not done yet. I got tired of the activities that's why I really went to our hotel room even if the session's not yet done. :( It felt like my body's gonna collapse if I dont sleep. My hand was shaking. I hardly slept at the bus and I woke up 4am and still alive at 11pm. Now I know the true "tired". 


my polaroid cap from my very shy classmate Tinee!!
told you my hands were shaking huhu


Gotta take 'em ankle boots to session night!


OOTN


epic tired face comin' through!


Dinner with the PSALMistas <3


with my roomies! Hahahaha! i enjoyed the night with you guys! So sad it was just one night :( Many are asking for extension! 


white polo from Uniqlo
black pants
and my leather brown ankle boots from Girls' Haven via IG 


my curtain backdrop>>>


the quiet halls of shercon we made loud haha!


I woke up at around 12:30am and my roommates who finished the session arrived haha! Then we talked and talked and talked until 1am, we slept. 


my bus seatmate and bedate, Bulbasaur!! rawrr hahahaha!


We were given the order we should be at the session hall at 7am, all ready and bathed that's why we were forced to wake up 4:00 in the morning to take a bath. I cant believe how much we had fun even if we were sleep deprived. We held our devotion, ate our breakfasts and roamed around the resort and packed up our things. Then we ate lunch with two of our teachers and we had crazy talks hahaha! Then, it's goodbye. :) 


I was not ale to finish my lunch because of laughing to this bunch's stories hahaha!


photo op time with the scenic view!

Sweater fr Robinsons
Pants from Dau
and Adidas Superstar

^unplanned go-to travel outfit haha!


ETO NA IN BATANGAS!! 


so much love for my familyyy!!!


My tall friends, the slope agrees with us! hahahaha!


LOVEEE <3



We will go back. That's a promise. ❤️ Indeed a happy retreat to Batch 2016 ❤️ Kudos Grade 10 ❤️ 




Popular Posts