#GreysonInMNL ♥♥♥

It was just a normal day...lol just kidding. It wasn't just an ordinary day!! GREYSON MICHAEL CHANCE LIVE IN MANILA!!! ♥ I don't ever wanna forget how last night felt. It was pure joy listening to a legit musician and having him meters away from me is surreal. Now I know what kind of joy someone feels when he/she's listening to her idol live. His official audio's will never be the same again. Honestly, his voice is still in my head! Hahaha!

 So, as soon as his EP Somewhere Over My Head came out, I've been pinning for him to come back here and thank God it happened. I was just scrolling through my fb feed and saw that he will be here for 3 days! ♥ Filipino Greysonators are indeed very blessed to have this opportunity. I became a fan 4 years ago when I saw the music video of Unfriend You and been following him since then, even in his hiatus (which is the best hiatus ever happened). I've seen him change in so many ways and can't complain about it. I dont know where to start..I'm still on cloud 9 right now but here's my snapchat story (until the last breath of my phone haha)



I have to admit I forgot that he will be here ( I was ready but I'm very forgetful). I just told my Mom two days before "Don't make arrangements on Saturday. It's Greyson time" haha! We decided to go on Saturday because I haven't seen Venice Grand Call @ McKinley yet. I was totally on high last Friday. I can't focus on school and I want to go home as soon as possible.


Messy hair, messy face, dont care. Hahahaha! I slept at around 8:30 and I woke up at midnight and wasn't able to go back to sleep 'till 2:00. It was that much of an excitement ♥


Wore my Chucks because that's the way he do it..and fate is good, he's wearing Chucks that night, too. ♥


It's very tiring to commute especially if you have no idea where/what to ride but it's all part of the journey. Thank You Lord I have my mom with me who is an total travel pro, my opposite.


I didn't know we will be riding a train!! It's my second time!! But my first was a veeerryyy long time ago. My Lola can lift me to her lap back then.


YAAAASS!! (shoutout to my bro Bekah, I brought your tagline with me i hope you dont mind haha!) Thank You Lord for the energy I had even if my bag was so heavy because of the DSLR.


7:51 still at the MRT station. Almost on time for the opening of the ticket stand at 10am.


sioopaaaooooo ♥


We all know the struggle of climbing stairs, right? WE CONQUERED THEM!!


Bonifacio Global Port- where he will be having his 3rd and last show. We rode our supposedly last jeepney ride to McKinley but the driver didn't make us go down to our supposed destination...so we got lost.


Almost..theree.


Rode taxi to Venice but people there don't know Venice. Kinda weird.


Epic and lost faces haha


and...tadaaa!! We're heeereee!!


You were hard to find, you know that?! 


This was aaalll over the mall! It keeps the hype burning, man! ♥


We reached the queue 30 minutes before the opening of the ticket stand but ghaadd. LINYA NG BULSU MGA BHE! I didn't expect it to be that long. How long? From Robinsons to STI. No big deal. Proof that Grey went to hiatus but didn't lose the fans.


After four hours of scorchin' heat (where of course, we met some friends along the way! Hi guys!), my SUPER AWESOME Mom got us the Grey's EP!!! (which will also be our entry pass). We should be getting our copy at a longer time but someone offered my mom if she could buy her our copies. To you, co-supportive mother who offered my Mom help, GOD BLESS YOU! Wherever you are!


And of course thanks to this gal who took ALL Greyson's epic photos on my cam willingly. She volunteered to take all the pictures while I'm having fun. Raaak!!
Btw, while we're eating at McDo, Grey's EP is playing. It's cool to hear it like that. ♥ Man of the hour!


the venue ♥♥♥


Strollin'..


My excited self!


Braidd! by my sis again for the nth time haha!
Selfie while waiting for the concert ground to open..


!!!!!!!! it was not yet sinking in that time


you were looking insteeeaad..somewhere over my head ♥


babe, you lookin' so fine


and...we're in!!!! It's happening!! after the mess in the queues..which was all worth it, of course.


Girls in braids.. we're them. Our spot was perfect! We can see him straight and we're allowed to stand up because there's no one seating behind us. Perfect for *~Giea's photography skills~*


Openiiingg!!


Emcee!!!!

















and........


















tenterenten ten teeeen!!!






























YEAH YEAH YEAHH! CAUSE YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE YOUR LOVE PUTS ME BACK ON THE WALL!!!!
!!
!!!
my heart was really beating fast. I can't speak. Some friends told us that if it's your first time, you will totally bust into tears, but I wasn't like that. I'am very very very very much happy!!! in fact, i'm very busy being happy I didn't have the time to cry haha




When the emcee welcomed him on stage, he didn't greet his fans right away. He sat there and he did his thing. He played Afterlife and damn, the falsettos!!! SOLID NA SOLID! ♥ 

Then after that. he greeted the fans (which included me hahaha ♥) and he was reading the signages and my seatmate had this HUUUGE banner we held which says "Will you marry me, Greyson?" and he saw it and said "Oh, is that a proposal? I should ask my mama first" ♥ SML ♥ but of course I wouldn't  ask something like that. Fans shouted "We love you Greyson!" and he told us, yeah, us, "I love you too, guys. Didn't you know that already?" ♥ the looove 


and then he played No Fear, and his throwback songs Waiting Outside the Lines and Sunshine and City Lights, then his new song, as in legit new song that no one knows about ( i didn't catch the title sorry hehe) that he only played here in Manila. And of course, his hit Back on the Wall, and his last was More Than Me. We admired how crunchy his swear words was hahaha! He emphasizes it better last night than it is in the official audio's. Never so the world so FUCKING clear 🎶🎶🎶 yeah, it was badass like that haha



Dear Greyson, it was great to see and hear you perform live. But nothing compares to see your genuine smile up close and personal ♥ YESS!!



My ever supportive Mom's point of view. Without her, this wouldn't be possible ♥



So, I had the wonderful opportunity to make him sign my copy. I told him "Congrats!" and he looked me in the eye (wow ano to novel haha but it was pretty much like that lol haha) and told me "Thank you so much. It's nice to see you. Thank you for coming!" and we high fived. NO BIG DEAL. I just high fived him. I touched his hand. NO BIG DEAL, really. It was soft, if you were about to ask. His face is so smooth he looks like he's wearing foundation but he's not. Haha!


.. and that's the story on why I never wash my right hand haha lol jk









It was a night I'll never forget. It will be etched it my mind that I was 16 when I heard, met and high fived my ultimate idol ♥ Thank you for the lit night, Grey!!! 










photos of Grey here on my blog are my sis' shots. She's amazing, right? There are hundreds of photos like him doing a grumpy face and hitting the high notes, smiling, and having that certain amount of swag but it's my sis' photos so I will not be uploading them here. But yeah, if you see all the photos my sis took, it just goes to show that Grey's handsome. Hahaha!



Thank you for reading my journey ♥ 






And I just want to share something with you. Yesterday, all my prayers were answered. Even if I just prayed it for the last minute. I dont know if this is relevant to Greyson's lyric "I'd answer all the prayers you could pray" haha! Just kidding. But really, God is so good. When we were waiting outside the lines (wala na adik na to), it rained a little bit and I was worried for my DSLR. Honestly, I can watch a concert while it's raining but it's just that I carried my DSLR. I prayed for it and poof! It was for just a minute or so. Then, I found out that we will have the pleasure of seeing him up close and personal and I told Lord that just a high five will complete my night and He gave it to me. And the show lasted 'till 9:30pm and it's dangerous to commute. I prayed to Him and He send us home safe and sound so, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LORD! You are the best!! 

and lastly,



Thank you Greyson Michael Chance.
'Till next time ♥











Popular Posts