Finally Graduated πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“πŸŽ“


At last, after 2032043992 assignments, quizzes, seatworks and exams, I finally graduated high school.

To be honest, I'm really putting this here not to share but just to preserve my memory of this precious day. I didn't take any pictures, notes, or anything. I didn't even manage to take an ootd of me in my toga haha. All I know is just I wanted to finish so bad because being pioneer to 6 years of highschool in the PH is no joke. Graduating had put my life in perspective. I have realized I am about to make progress as a student, and I am about to get to know what my future career will be like as a future kolehiyala. Unlike most SHS students, I'm really excited (although there is still fear) for college. As Joshua 1:9 says, God will be with me wherever I go so I do not fear much. πŸ˜Š Still, I've got a long way to go. This is just the beginning. 


Me, my oily face, and my mom

mahhh gurlllsszzz


faaaammm

 sT0L3N haha

reapin' them hardworks huhuhu

i felt so proud standing beside our administrator, our awesome guest speaker and my mom holding my diplomaaa!!


my support system




*selfies coming through πŸ˜œ*



 It took a village to get these fruits of labor πŸ˜„
By village, I mean respondents to research questionnaires, respondents to interviews, subject for news articles, my family and whole other inspos hahaha 


πŸ₯‡ Special Award for Collaborative Publishing
πŸ₯‡Special Award for Research (ABM)
πŸ₯‡With High Honors
πŸ₯‡ Outstanding Student in Accountancy and Business Management

Thank You Lord for these awards. I couldn't have done it without Him. Before I review, I write motivational bible verses and I pray. He's the reason why I got through all that hardships. 




To all those who are wondering where this picture was taken, it was in Creekside Restaurant in Bulihan where we celebrated our graduation. Tago lang yung lugar pero it was nice and cozy. Plus ang sarap ng pagkain nila!! Recommended: Yang Chow Rice, Honey Mustard Chicken (pabawasan nyo na lang siguro yung mustard hahahahaha), and Sisig (pabawasan nyo yung sili kung di kayo mahilig like mee) HAHAHA! Sorry I just had to share kasi ang sarap talaga huhuhu. Ang ganda rin ng place siguro lalo na pag gabi. Dreaming of it now. 


I'd like to take this post as a way to give my parents and my friends a shoutout! 

To my mommy and daddy (if you are ever reading this haha), you have always supplied me and my sibs of what we need. We all know how hard it is to go to school without proper supplies and equipment, so thank you for providing for me always. Thank you mama for always bringing what I left at home to school hahahahaha and for always making sure I get 0 distraction when I review (that includes making my sibs and kylo shut up haha)

To my friends, Eto Na, I always keep in mind that whatever I surround myself with, I become them. So I wouldn't be who I am or achieve what I did if I didn't surround myself with you, guys. When I had problems, I came to you, and you didn't judge me/us/anyone. For that, I am thankful. Thank you Lord for you guys.

To my barkada who was (was huhuhu) with me at school,
To Bulbs, we have the highest probability to be classmates again, still I'm going to miss our chikahan, the goodness of your heart, the way you comfort me when I cry which makes me cry more hahahaha, your kasabugan most of the time hahahaha, your corny jokes, and how we, two, are the ones who always team up for activities. Thank you for your encouragements for me and being simply there when I was not a perfect friend. Di ko na hahabaan ley ahh. See you next school year! HAHAHAHAHA! Congrats sa atin Ley!!! Ang aking partner in crime hahahaha. Kung hindi man tayo magkaklase, eh hindi magkaklase tayo!! hahahahha labyuu leyyy!!! Let's reach our dreams together. CPA Board Exam, intayin mo kami!! πŸ˜πŸ˜

To Pepsi,  eto talaga huhuhu. Tatagalugin ko na huhuhu hahaha charot. Ikaw kasi ehh. Napakalayo ng pupuntahan mo tapos malayong malayo pa yung course mo huhuhuhu. So unlikely talaga na magkaklase tayo. I'm going to miss your kaplastikan tsaka mga waley mong jokes. Yung di ko naman mamimiss eh yung lagi mo kong nilalait hahahaha. Mamimiss ko yung lagi kang lalapit pag may splook ka hahahahahahaha automatic pag tumabi yan may chika yan hahahahaha. Mamimiss ko rin yung sabay tayong magvovoice out ng opinion tas ayun pala, magkatugma lang opinion natin HAAHAHAH yan tuloy napapagalitan HAHAHAHA! anyways, one for the books talaga ang mga pinagsamahan natin. Sayang di na tayo makakarelate sa mga chika ng isa't isa pero alam ko walang magbabago sa pagsasama natin kasi di tayo ganun eh hahahaha. Basta hang out hang out na lang tsaka you know, road trip road trip ganern HAHAHA wish ko lang. Mamimiss ko rin yung pag umiiyak ako di ka talaga nahihiyang tanungin ako na "okay ka lang?" HHAHAHAAH kahit alam mong di ako okay HAHAHAH charot. Basta dito lang ako. If you need me you can call me kahit marami akong number kasi lamonaman, sindikato ako hahaha. I wish nothing but the BEST for your future, our future NEWS ANCHOR. I know you'll go places dahil sa magandang character mo and napakasipag and responsable mong tao. God bless Pepsi. I'm gonna miss calling someone Pepsi sa room, so maghahanap na ko ng iba HAHAHAHA charot. Congrats Pepsi!!!

To Bro, malayo rin ang course mo, idk kung malayo rin ang school mo, but I'm gonna miss our mall tours (wow taray mall tours hahaha), tapos yung panunuod natin ng movie together na baka di na natin magawa HUHUHHUHUHUH tapos yung everytime na may pogi alam mo na gagawin mo HUHUHUHU tapos ikaw yung critic ko, pag may DP ako gusto ko ikaw pipili, kung ano bagay sa aking pose, color ng damit, ootd, etc. etc. ikaw ang critic ko HUHUHUHU tapos pag may pupuntahan tayo ikaw mag-aayos sa amin na naging bonding natin kasi tulong tulong tayong i-shrug off is pepsi pag nilalait tayo HUHUHUHUHU mamimiss ko tiga-balasa namin sa uno at sa bluff tapos kung paano ka ka-generous sa lahat ng bagay. Pag nagtanong ako kung sino may ganto, sino may ganyan, di ka yung tipo ng taong di mamimigay kasi tinatamad kumuha HAHAHAH lagi kang merong compliments and stuff to give HAHAHAHA mamimiss ko rin yung iicritic natin yung mga big fashion events magchichikahan tayo about celebrities, TV shows, omgggg HUHUHHUHUHU ayoko naaaa. di na ko makahinga huhuhuhu HAHAH charot. Seriously, alam ko rin na malayo ang mararating mo kasi you are smart and with your parents' guidance na sobrang ambabait. Love you brooo. Thank you for being always there for me, my companion sa competitions and being my shoulder to cry on.

To my other HS friends, I'm so glad I didn't transfer kasi it is where I am meant to be, to be with you guys and kahit maraming problema, I got through because you were with me. Let's not snob each other hahahaha. Let's us overcome the challenges and pursue our dreams altogether.


To those who wants to ask about SHS, ABM and more, I gotchu covered. Just message me or comment down beloooow! 


This has been me, with all the love,


TORIBIO, Ma. Gieline Y.
Accountancy, Business and Management
with High Honors





Popular Posts