"Having something to say is different from having a bad attitude."

They are who they are. No other names attached. They can say they are at the most happiest times of their life. They are happy they've achieved and been through failures and successes at a young age. They finally see their self-worth, what they are as an individual, what they can do independently. But some people doesn't see them that way. There are some things better left cleared. No more second thoughts but here it is. They keep moving forward and forward but there's this cursor-like dragging them all the way from the start. Not all singles aren't happy. They just learned to live their life without someone. Some people might say they can't move on (because they're not seeing someone as of the moment) but the point is, they just  don't want to be in a toxic relationship, which what relationships are, nowadays. Just because they're single and not ready to mingle, it doesn't mean there's still someone on their hearts. They've loved, yes, but it is over. They don't want to waste their time being in a wrong relationship just because they rushed finding someone new. They're waiting for the time when people's perspective in love is different, when love doesn't destroy you, when love doesn't make you go jump bridges . They hate it when people say, "You're gonna find somebody new." No. Wrong. What if they're enough with themselves and better off living life and exploring things on their own? They want to be somebody's, not anybody's.

People referred lovers as each other's possession. Wrong again. One should be herself's or himself's before being somebody else's. Some people in relationships are known for their relationships. Some who were in a relationship are known for their past relationships. Some broken-hearted's are known for their alleged hopeless-romanticism. How about their self-value? How about the achievements they made with themselves? How about them as an individual?

It sucks that people have recourse to who they love/d. They are more than that. Relationships are just a speck, unless you're married. In Wikipedia profiles, a public figure has information-- early life, personal life and the like, but scarcely you will see information about the relationships they had/have. Because they can't be define but their relationships. It takes more than that to define a person. Way more than that. I hate being denoted as someone's this or that. I want to be denoted as myself and I just want to do everything for myself and not for this, not for that, not for him or any other people. It's tiring to receive some news and having to explain myself just because they perceive me wrong. What I'am doing is entirely for my present and my future, no association with the past. My past was fun and all. Sugar, spice and everything nice. But the point is I know how to move on. I know when to stop. Why will I not? I believe that there's not enough valid reason for me not to. You cant always refer me to someone's because the problem will be yours, not mine. I have this so-called line I made with myself haha. I use it to determine my division to other people so that I can't affect them nor they can't affect me. Up till now, I believe that when you forgive someone, you free yourself from the negative energies they bound to you so if ever I mean negative to you, maybe you are still not able to forgive me. I posted this because I just want some people who are curious to finally settle down. But for the record, I'm completely fine and currently listening to good music. I hope you are, too :))

On more notice, I'm praying for September to be good to me. Great things are scheduled for this month and agaaaain I'm so so so exciteeeed to share it with you! Thank you everyone! God bless!




Popular Posts