Christmas Fellowship

        Through the halls and corridors of my beloved Alma Mater, I take my ootds' hahaha! Finally! (50/50 happy & sad) Christmas vacation is here!! (which mean shooting days will be frozen and i wont see my wacky classmates for some time, i miss them so much :( ). Maybe you can call me a fan of school, or if there's a nationalist, you can call me a school-ist haha! But anyways, we all know Christmas parties are opt to show off the fashion stylists in us hahaha. When my sister asked me what I want to look, the answer will be "edgy" but i dont want to wear full black because our classroom vibrates happiness and lots of colors *insert hand gestures haha* and I don't want to be the destroyer of that hahaha! Just as what I expected, Christmas Fellowship was a blast! The food was skljfda so fine (altho we are the food committee and when you are, you can't eat that much :( ), the games were so fun hahaha! I can't move on from the Trip to Jerusalem with a twist. And of course, we had a great time in the photobooth hahaha! Adn when I say I had a blast, I really mean it..


Actually, this outfit was not that planned (unlike how I plan others haha) so it's amaing how this turned out to be


hippie pose huehue hahaha


Gold snapback, a gift from my Student Council Advicer Maam Jenny yeyy! It's from Penshoppe :)
top from Dau
black pants
Gold bangles, a gift also from some friends, from Pretty Little Blings via IG and Vanity
Adidas Superstar ( I love my superstar's color because white is too mainstream)


chic top!! 


"Not sure if..." face hahahahaha!


details ❤️


me manning our self-made photobooth hahaha!


HAHAHAHA! she said we should show the wackiest of our faces HAHAHA!


ETO NAAAA ❤️


BON VOYAGE ❤️






And the most favorite time of the day was when we went to our Capitol just to give our section's donations we saved up. This is why I love my section the most. They support the ones who initiate these kinds of programs. We've done this for the second time around. I'll miss this. :'( 


There were few kids and this kid beside me is one grateful, humble, hard-working kid I met.


We proceeded to our classmate's birthday party afterwards wherein we sing our hearts out haha!



the first (and probably) last snapback i will ever love hahaha!


occassional celfie hahahah!


wt mah bro 4 lyfff!


I...cant..hide...my love for my top hahaha


                   I hope you, too. had fun on your parties and more fun on your vacations. Merry Christmas everyone! Share and give this Christmas! I LOVE YOU GUYS! ❤️❤️❤️





Popular Posts